Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Getting some snow

Go down 
+5
Camoed Assassin
30pointbuck
Dave
oregonzach
mathewsguy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Well it looks like we are going to finally get some of the big snow tonight in the morning. The weather tells us one thing then the radio says something else so we will se how much actually falls.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:59 pm

We got hit pretty good today, enough for school to be canceled-YES! We got dumped on pretty good friday also.

All I can say is I want Al Gore to shovel my driveway!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Around here we are used to getting alot of snow at one time. This year it has been a very easy winter for snow. The temps have been very cold but not much snow.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:54 pm

Pretty much snowed all day here today... but it was not too bad.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Got a little here as well. about 1/2"
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Ya we got 30" dumped on us friday and saturday, now they are calling for another 10-20". I'm running out of room to shovel all this stuff. I know the deer and turkeys are hating life right now with 30" of snow already on the ground.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Ya we got 30" dumped on us friday and saturday, now they are calling for another 10-20". I'm running out of room to shovel all this stuff. I know the deer and turkeys are hating life right now with 30" of snow already on the ground.
LOL I was complaining about 6" of snow.30" Tn would shut down for a month.Now Don you know if I wasn't down with my shoulder I would be up there helping ya. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:50 pm

lol! lol! Yeah 30" of snow KC would shut down as well. Can't even imagine life with 30" of snow. yuk.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Ya that is alot of snow man wow.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Would have to use the heavy front end loader's to move all that. I don't know, if the city plow's are enough.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Bring on spring
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:21 pm

TheRomer wrote:
Bring on spring

X2
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 am

30pointbuck wrote:
Would have to use the heavy front end loader's to move all that. I don't know, if the city plow's are enough.

That was what we had to use to clear my drive way a big John Deere front end loader and the county and state have been using rubber tire loaders and dump trucks to hual out the snow in the city. I am with Romer on this bring on sprind so I can get back to work!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 am

30pointbuck wrote:
TheRomer wrote:
Bring on spring

X2

X300000000
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:35 am

Well im headed out to start up the 4 wheeler to plow we got around 6 inches lastnight and they are calling for another 4-6 today. Fun wow im ready for spring also I wanna kill a big old longbeard with my bow.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:40 pm

We got atleast another 12" last night and they have a blizzard warning in affect till 7 pm. Sweet right. Steve I can use a one armed shoveler, better than nothing. When it stops blowing like crazy I'll get some pics up for ya.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
We got atleast another 12" last night and they have a blizzard warning in affect till 7 pm. Sweet right. Steve I can use a one armed shoveler, better than nothing. When it stops blowing like crazy I'll get some pics up for ya.

Oh wow man I feel bad for you guys that is just crazy
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:45 pm

We usually get out of winter fairly easy, a couple feet a year, not this one we have had close to 6' of snow already before this last storm. I love the snow so I'm not to bothered by all of it, just not to fun moving all of it.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Here's the view from my house. The deck was cleaned off from the last snow so everything on it was from this last one.
Getting some snow Snowpics001
Getting some snow Snowpics002
Getting some snow Snowpics007
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Boy, you sure did get some white stuff CA... I am ready to be done with it, myself.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Yes sir we are getting hammered this winter. The latest report was 19.5" so far with this storm. That's on top of 30" we gat friday and saturday. Snow showers in the forcast for monday also. The kids are going nuts being stuck in the house since friday! TG and I are getting some work done on the DVD though, so our time stuck in the house hasn't been wasted.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Yes sir most ready for the stuff to get gone.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:38 am

We got hit pretty good as well.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:43 am

Oh wow buddy looks like you better get comfy on the couch
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am

I wish I had some pics of this but I just heard from some family members and on the news that our county in MD has snow drifts that are over 10ft deep. One of my wifes uncles got a rubber tire loader stuck last night at 2 and he was just dug out this morning around 630. Crazy winter, I hope never to see another winter like this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting some snow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting some snow   Getting some snow Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting some snow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next