Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

camera for bow mount

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
botzitaliano

camera for bow mount Empty
PostSubject: camera for bow mount   camera for bow mount EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Hey all just picked up a camera mount for my bow today at the nj sportsman show. Thought it would be pretty cool to document a review my hunts. I did not buy the video camera they were selling with it, I wanted to see what else is out there and what some of y'all are using. I'm not looking to spend a fortune but I don't want something cheap, if that makes any sense. I'm looking to stay in the 200 to 500 max range. I'm sure there is slot out there but since it's on my bow it needs to be just the right size, have image stabilization, HD, and low light adjustment. If any of y'all know of any cameras that match my description or one that would be more suitable for me, I would greatly appreciate any input and advice. Thanks.
-mike-
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: camera for bow mount   camera for bow mount EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm

I don't, but there are alot of guy's on here that film their hunt's they should be able to help you out. Good Luck
with the video's. Post them when you shoot a video.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: camera for bow mount   camera for bow mount EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Why don't you go ahead and post a pic of what the mount you picked up looks like and then it might be easier to see what would work best with it...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: camera for bow mount   camera for bow mount EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Check out canon they have a few small HD cameras that I have seen that shoot good footage and are light. A few guys in Iowa had them when I was out there and the seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: camera for bow mount   camera for bow mount EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:02 am

Canon and Sony makes some quality camera's that will work. The one thing you are going to run into is in that price range you aren't going to get great low light shooting. It's going to be decent but not really good. Other than that you should be more than fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: camera for bow mount   camera for bow mount Empty

Back to top Go down

camera for bow mount
Page 1 of 1