Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA

Go down 
+4
Robert
30pointbuck
TheRomer
The Guide
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Guide

The Guide

Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA Empty
PostSubject: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Just wanted to know if any one is going to the sportsmans show in Harrisburg PA in Feb? CA and I will be attending this year again. It is an awesome show to meet all kinds of people from across the country. Looking forward to hopefully meet Lee and Tifany again this year and hopefully the Bone Collector crew. Let us know if you are going and maybe we can meet up. I am not sure what day we are going as of yet, it all depends on CA's work schedule.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:35 pm

little to far for me maybe next time Wink
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Ya same here.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 am

Would love to get out to that this year but I think it'll be next year before that happens
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 am

Won't be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
wvbowhunter

wvbowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:55 pm

i hope to be there on wed. been going for almost 20years now.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Thats pretty close to my old stomping grounds... Would love to attend but I can't with my work schedule. You two have a blast and represent the site well. We still have a lot of growing to do!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:23 pm

wvbowhunter wrote:
i hope to be there on wed. been going for almost 20years now.

wvbowhunter, Welcome to Whitetail Affliction Make yourself at home,Bring your friends. This is a great site. Everyone here is awesome. Post Away. cheers
Back to top Go down
wvbowhunter

wvbowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:29 pm

thnx 30pnt. I was a member wayback before the new site just never got around to signing in on the new one. looks great tho.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 pm

wvbowhunter wrote:
thnx 30pnt. I was a member wayback before the new site just never got around to signing in on the new one. looks great tho.

My pleasure. It is great.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 pm

I have put the bug in Brian's ear about the show. Hopefully we will make it up there sometime during the last weekend...I still have to figure out exactly when.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA   Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA Empty

Back to top Go down

Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA
Page 1 of 1