Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Back from Harrisburg

Go down 
+3
TheRomer
30pointbuck
The Guide
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Guide

The Guide

Back from Harrisburg Empty
PostSubject: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:35 pm

I am a little late posting but CA and I visted the Harrisburg Sportsman Show this past friday and it was another great show. It was a lot of fun being able to see some of the big names in the hunting industry such as the Bone Collector crew, Lee and Tiffany, Greg Ritz, Alex Rutledge, Eddie Salter, The Brunsons, The Kiskys and those are just the ones that I could remember. We also got the chance to meet and talk to Corey and Mike at the Muddy Outdoors booth for a while. All in all it was a good day but a lot of walking. We will be back next year for sure!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:41 pm

Sound's like you guy's had alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 pm

sounds like you giys had fun, get any pics to show off?
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Good deal... Glad you guys had a good time. I hope to get to a big time show like that soon. Anything that really sticks out in your mind from the show?
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:01 pm

You know Romer, I never even thought about it. I had CA's camera in my back poket and never even gave it a thought. We will have to do better next year. Dave, I think the biggest thing that stuck out was the chance to meet and catch up with nice people. We was able to meet up with Cally Morris with Hazel Creek Tax. and Decoys. CA and I had turkey hunted with him in Neb two years ago and let me tell you he is one hell of a nice guy. Other than that it was packed full of just about everything that had to do with hunting. From outfitters, bow products, hunting products, guns, I could go on and on.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Thats ok buddy ill let it slide this year, but you better have some pics for next year.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:28 am

Yeah sounds like a good time,I believe they make all their rounds to the shows and end up here in Nashville at the NWTF.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:32 am

TheRomer wrote:
Thats ok buddy ill let it slide this year, but you better have some pics for next year.

Boy TG... bet you did not know you were going to be close to being issued a citation by the WA Picture Police. lol!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 am

Sounds like a good time
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Man that sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Dave wrote:
TheRomer wrote:

Boy TG... bet you did not know you were going to be close to being issued a citation by the WA Picture Police. lol!

Yeah no kidding. I guess I will have to do watch my back now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from Harrisburg   Back from Harrisburg Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from Harrisburg
Page 1 of 1