Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)

Go down 
+9
Robert
mathewsguy
Camoed Assassin
Dave
Darius
30pointbuck
Joe
shehuntsva
Mark
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Well yesterday I became a Grandpa!!! My 19 year old daughter had her baby......he was only 26 weeks (40 weeks) is normal.

I got the call last week while at the Colts game that she was in labor, and that they were trying to stop it. so they transported her to Indianapolis. They were able to hold him off for 6 days.

He weights 2 lbs 2 Oz 13" long Tiny little guy!!!............ But he is doing well, they even had babies in the nursery that were under 1 lb!!!!!

he is on a respirator which is normal and feeding tubes......... he will be in the hospital until he reaches his due date....April 25 or until he's 4-5 lbs

So over all he is doing well ......... man I cant believe I'm a Grandpa!!!!! WOW seems like only yesterday my daughter was being born!!!

The black cover on his eyes keeps the light out, they use the light to clear up Jaundice which is pretty common in premies

I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) DSC04207

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm

Last edited by Mark on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Congrats Pop! My prayers are with that little guy! I'm sure he will be out of there right on time.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Congrats man. I had no clue you were expecting to be a Grand Dad!! I knew you were old man wow.... lol!

I am just messing with ya man. A big congrats your way.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Congrat's.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:45 pm

A huge congrats. Im sure he will grow up super fast as well
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Congrats to you and your wife and of course your daughter. I will keep the baby in my prayers as he continues to grow. Thanks for sharing the pic!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Congrats, glad everything is going good.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Congrats gramps
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:31 am

Another big congrats. Glad mom and baby are doing great. I remember you all having her 15th birthday party and she seemed like a young girl at that point. Sure do grow up fast
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:25 am

Well A big congrats to you and your family Mark cheers
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:58 am

Congrats. Hope the little guy continues to improve. Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Godfather

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Congrats to you and your family!! He is a tiny little guy. It won't be long until you have a new little hunting partner!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:40 pm

Well I haven't updated this since he was born................ He was 15 weekds early, about 3 weeks in he got a bad infection, Doctors told us it didnt look good.......... well about 2 weeks later he was still hovering around 2 1/2 pounds. The infection went away. And every since then he has just grown. He came home in Mid March.

Now he's nearly 9 pounds

two of my kids and my grandson
I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) DSC04442

My daughter and grandson and me

I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) DSC00292

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm

Last edited by Mark on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:58 pm

So glad to hear eveything is good now with the lil man. Congrats again Grandpa!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Glad to here everything is ok. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 pm

What a blessing. Glad to hear everything is fine and that the little guy is growing.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 pm

That's awesome. Still seems weird to see her with a child. She was only about 14 or so when I first met her. Glad the baby is doing well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)   I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Grandpa!!! (Updated)
Page 1 of 1