Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Sale on some stuff

Go down 
+4
30pointbuck
Dave
mathewsguy
Robert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Was out and about this afternoon and stopped in my local Gander Mountain. They have some decent deals right now. One is a button down Scent lok savannah shirt normally prices at around 100 bucks or so and now just 30.00 dollars. That is a great deal. These are the EXT and are not only really comfy but also can be worn up till November in most places. Good turkey hunting shirt in the spring too. Right now is a good time to hit Dicks as well as they are clearancing their hunting stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:28 pm

cool man I wish they had some of those stores around here
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:24 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
cool man I wish they had some of those stores around here

Hear ya on that... Mine are about an hour drive away and I just don't have the time to get to one lately. Thanks for the heads up though Robert.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Don't even have one close here. Only Bass Pro And Cabela's.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
Don't even have one close here. Only Bass Pro And Cabela's.

I wish we did though.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks for the heads up Robert Might have to make a trip there and see what they got
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:53 pm

Yeah we don't have one either,Got Bass Pro but I want step foot in one of those stores.Around here all the Dicks stores are already sold out of their hunting stuff,Was able to pick up 7 more Loc-ons though.Guess all of us that don't have GM stores close by could go to the web page and find some sales on there.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm

volway wrote:
Yeah we don't have one either,Got Bass Pro but I want step foot in one of those stores.Around here all the Dicks stores are already sold out of their hunting stuff,Was able to pick up 7 more Loc-ons though.Guess all of us that don't have GM stores close by could go to the web page and find some sales on there.

X2 I agree. That's one reason i bought a bow press, I do my own restringing and tuning.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:37 am

I have been out hunting deals for over a month now. Early on Dicks had some awesome deals but most stores inventory are low now but still some deals to be had.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 pm

I'll have to make a trip to Dicks and MC Sports to see what they have going on...I'd like to find a couple good ladderstands to put up for next year (my favorite hunting spot just got logged out,and I'll be lucky to find a tree to climb now Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sale on some stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale on some stuff   Sale on some stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Sale on some stuff
Page 1 of 1