Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Off to the deer & turkey expo

Go down 
+4
The Guide
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
LawCoBowhunter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Off to the deer & turkey expo Empty
PostSubject: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:04 am

Well were getting ready to head to Indy for the expo...I hope the weather isn't too bad up there,looks like there could be some icing going on.Anyways I hope I get to run into some of you guys.I'll be wearing my WA hat..I hope they have a plotmaster or some of that stuff to look at.Looking forward to seeing the wall of fame again too.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 am

Wish i could make it. Just a little far to go, Be careful have fun my friend.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Have a safe trip and have fun
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Have fun
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Have a good time and post some pics...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Have a good time, I was up there last night I didnt notice any plotmasters but i could have missed it
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Whew,just got back.What a crowd,I keep asking myself why I keep going back there.Had a great time,got to meet a few nice guys, Mike Earp, Moose,the guys from Acorn Ridge,Charlie from Hoosier Trapper Supply,Stan Potts, and Chuck Adams...I ended up getting a few dvd's to get me pumped up for turkey season,a new led flash light,some new decals to go on my new rear window(broke my old one last week getting firewood).Then I headed over to the boats and did some dreaming there.Would like to get a nice bass tracker 175 model or the aluminum Triton.One of these days.I couldn't believe they didn't have any quads there,was hoping to check some of them out.here's a few pics off of the I Phone,most of them didn't turn out very good.I'll have to take my good camera next time.

Off to the deer & turkey expo Expo0010

Off to the deer & turkey expo Expo0011

Off to the deer & turkey expo Expo0012

Off to the deer & turkey expo Expo0013
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:40 pm

cool pics man
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:41 pm

TheRomer wrote:
Have a good time, I was up there last night I didnt notice any plotmasters but i could have missed it

They were there.They were beside the MUDDY booth...When I get ready to start doing a food plots again,I'm going with one of them...They look extremely well built,compared to all of the other stuff out there...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Some nice bucks hanging on that wall
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:48 pm

One more thing,I did some walking around and checked out some other call makers stuff.I think I need to get me a booth up there.I think my calls could do more than hold there own from what I seen and heard.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Thanks for the updates and the pics... Maybe someday I will shoot a good buck worthy to be up on the wall there.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:05 am

LawCoBowhunter wrote:
One more thing,I did some walking around and checked out some other call makers stuff.I think I need to get me a booth up there.I think my calls could do more than hold there own from what I seen and heard.

I saw some too, and yes you should get a booth up there.
Some of thos i seen They looked very pretty and shiny(no thanks) but just did not have a good sound to them to me.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:10 pm

I was up there today...had a good time.

measured a few nice bucks..............

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Hand out any business cards Mark?
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:43 pm

So,how does one get their buck on that wall?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to the deer & turkey expo   Off to the deer & turkey expo Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to the deer & turkey expo
Page 1 of 1