Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo

Go down 
+6
Dave
volway
Robert
Joe
30pointbuck
LawCoBowhunter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo Empty
PostSubject: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Any of you guys going next week?I'm going to try to make it up on saturday if the weather isn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Just a little bit far for me, But i would love to. Love those hunting, outdoor's expos.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:42 pm

I make it every year so I am sure I will be hanging around. I will more than likely go on Friday but may be up there more. Darin if we are both up there we should meet up. Maybe even catch a bit to eat.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:51 pm

I'll be heading up on Saturday as well
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:57 pm

If any of you aren't going feel free to come see us @ the NWTF Convention in Nashville Tn
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 pm

volway wrote:
If any of you aren't going feel free to come see us @ the NWTF Convention in Nashville Tn

I actually had this tripped planned out and was coming down, BUT I decided to come down later in the year to actually chase some gobblers.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:47 pm

I might be able to make it in the afternoon on Saturday... Wish I did not have to work or I would be there all day for sure.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 pm

volway wrote:

Would love to make it but not this year. One year CA and I are going just don't know when!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Not sure what day yet but i will be there one of them. ill let ya know and maybe some of us could hook up
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:32 am

Sunday most likely

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Friday evening for me and maybe Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo   Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo Empty

Back to top Go down

Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo
Page 1 of 1