Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Time to take down stands

Go down 
+2
Dave
The Guide
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Guide

The Guide

Time to take down stands Empty
PostSubject: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:14 pm

CA and I are heading out tomorrow to do a little shed hunting and take down some stands. We usually have them down by now but with all of the snow we have had we could not get to them. We will get some pics posted up tomorrow when we get back. If it is not to late. We have a bunch of stands that have to come down. Hopefully with any luck maybe we will have some pics of some sheds but I am not getting my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Becarefull on the stand and good luck on the sheds!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:34 pm

I hung 95% of them so I'm gonna make him take them all down while I wander around looking for sheds.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
I hung 95% of them so I'm gonna make him take them all down while I wander around looking for sheds.

Thats what im talking about LOL.

Have Fun CA on finding some sheds and TG you becarefully takeing down the stands
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:42 pm

I see how it is. Wait until I leave town. Save me some sheds to find when I get back. Like Dave said, BECAREFUL taking the stands down.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:19 am

Don't listen to CA the only reason he hung alot of them is becuase he is picky and only likes them when he hangs them. He complained about every one that I hung so I told him he could hang them all if he was going to complain about it. He can look for shed all he wants while I take them down. Knowing his luck in the past I don't think I have to worry about him finding any thing with out me.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 am

Good luck on the shed's Take some picts.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Well we had a good morning. We found a matching set from a 8 pt we have seen and I think we have video of. We were also lucking enough to find one side of the 10 that I missed during bow season and one side of a 6 that we have also seen. We were also able to get down 3 sets of stands today as well. We should be able to get back out there tomorrow and hopefully we will find the other side of the 10. One of us will post pics later. CA has them on his camera.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Thats awesome... cant wait to see the pics!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Finally found some!

Time to take down stands Sheds003
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Great job. Just want to know where you found them. (Fields, thickets, pine trees) Were they ontop the snow that is still around or did they appear to have dropped before the snow? Again great finds.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:06 pm

The matched set was in a food plot laying 1 foot apart, the 3 point was along a barley field edge and the other one was found at a fence crossing at the edge of a bedding area.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Save me some to find when I get back into town. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Nice CA congrat's
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Thats awesome guys great finds, you had better luck than me i found one dinker 3 point.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 pm

That is one of the coolest pictures on here... Thanks for taking the time to be creative with it! Well done! Post it up under the shed hunting section as well. Glad you guys had a great day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take down stands   Time to take down stands Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to take down stands
Page 1 of 1