Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Welcome Thermacell

Go down 
+9
mathewsguy
Snivs
volway
TheRomer
30pointbuck
Mark
Camoed Assassin
Robert
Dave
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Let's all give a big welcome to our newest sponsor at WA, Themacell. These little units can be a lifesaver when you enter the woods. Do yourself a favor and if you've never used one before, get one. There is nothing worse then ending your hunt early because your getting ate at by bugs. With Thermacell you cant hunt in comfort while waiting out that trophy Tom or that big early season bruiser buck. When you hit the woods make sure you have a Thermacell in your pack!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Don't turkey hunt or deer hunt without one. Something when the bugs are really nasty I'll take two with me
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:33 pm

My Thermacell has to be the single most usefull thing I have when I go hunting, especially when turkey hunting. The thing allways works, unlike grunt tubes and turkey calls. The calls maybe user error but the Thermacell all you have to do is push a button and BANG no more bugs! Glad to have them on board with us. If you dont have one you should get one... unless you like getting tore up by skeeters. I have one of their outdoor lanterns as well for when we go camping or just hanging out on the deck at the house.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Welcome Thermacell......

I love mine...... We even have a couple of the bigger units for the back desk!!!! they are sweet

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Welcome Thermacell, Awesome product. Wouldn't go into the wood's or even set out on the deck
without my Thermacell. Again glad to have ya aboard.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
My Thermacell has to be the single most usefull thing I have when I go hunting, especially when turkey hunting. The thing allways works, unlike grunt tubes and turkey calls. The calls maybe user error but the Thermacell all you have to do is push a button and BANG no more bugs! Glad to have them on board with us. If you dont have one you should get one... unless you like getting tore up by skeeters. I have one of their outdoor lanterns as well for when we go camping or just hanging out on the deck at the house.

X2 the only thing i would change about mine is just to get a camo one. they will deff keep you out in the woods or on the water longer . I love mine

Welcome Aboard Thermacell Glad you could join up with us
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 pm

They are the bomb!!! The lanterns are nice too, when you live backed up to woods like us them skeeters get rough rite before dark but you don't have to worry about them with the lantern fired up,makes sitting on the deck alot more comfortable. Welcome Thermacell!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Yep, well said. I have 2 of the lantern's on my deck. Guy's there great.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:04 pm

I have three of the lanterns out back as well. Since we have archery targets in the back yard that we shoot at, I have one at the 20, 30, and 40 yard markers. Gotta fire them up 10 minutes ahead of time but once they are going it's lights out skeeters and easy breezy shooting time.

I don't know how you could ever try one and not buy one. I even use mine while out fishing. When night fishing the river for cats the skeeters will run you off the boat but you put a unit in the front and back and it's good going for sure.

I even used one in Bama while hunting with skeeters the size of birds and didn't have a single problem
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Just a Super Super product. Were lucky to have them Aboard.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Welcome Thermacell.

Sounds like I need to get onboard with Thermacell. I have never tried it.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Snivs wrote:
Welcome Thermacell.

Yes you do. They are unreal awesome
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Robert wrote:
Snivs wrote:
Welcome Thermacell.

Yes you do. They are unreal awesome

X2 Most deff.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 pm

I have one but never used it for hunting. I dont go fishing without it. Works great for fishing at night with a light you know how the bugs are drawn to the light that thermacell helps keep them at bay.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 am

If you hunt early season archery a thermacell is a MUST! I don't know how they do it and keep them scentless, but it puts zero smell out to deer yet keeps mosquitos away. What could be better?
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:14 pm

We love ours,we want go to the woods without 2 of them.Thanks Thermacell
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:13 pm

I'm gonna have to invest in one...I've heard lots of good things about them.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Yes they are worth buying. I love mine and never head to the turkey woods or early deer season with out. Probably one of the best things that I carry with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Thermacell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Thermacell   Welcome Thermacell Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Thermacell
Page 1 of 1