Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

The GOBBLER Call!

Go down 
+2
Joe
JackHammer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JackHammer

JackHammer

The GOBBLER Call! Empty
PostSubject: The GOBBLER Call!   The GOBBLER Call! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Whats up guys, I bought the Primos The GOBBLER, and it is very cool, in just a week the fun will start. I am getting excited, the turkeys are getting ancy, and ready to breed.
Dave and I have been KNOCKING down doors for permission to turkey hunt, and just last night alone we picked up 3, yes THREE new PROPS. So now I have 6 different places. This is my 3rd yr Turk. hunting and for me scouting is difficult, because they are so skittish. But I am getting ready to go slosh though the woods just to see.

With the best of luck to all of you guys, Becarefull, have fun, and take it all in. Because it is BEAUTIFULL out there looking at GODS creation.

In The Faith
bounce JackHammer
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

The GOBBLER Call! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOBBLER Call!   The GOBBLER Call! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:10 pm

I have considered buying one of those calls. heard tons and tons of great things about them, especially when I bird hangs up a little too far out.

That is awesome about gaining the new properties. It will all pay off very shortly.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

The GOBBLER Call! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOBBLER Call!   The GOBBLER Call! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:30 pm

TO be honest I've only used it as a locator call. Congrats on the land though. That's great to hear
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

The GOBBLER Call! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOBBLER Call!   The GOBBLER Call! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Good to see you on here buddy! Been missing what you have to add to the site. Thanks for being my turkey hunting mentor. Looking forward to chasing the wild birds with you. Thanks fo hooking it up on the new properties. Hopefully, they produce!
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

The GOBBLER Call! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOBBLER Call!   The GOBBLER Call! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:01 pm

I own one and it might be the best call in my vest.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

The GOBBLER Call! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOBBLER Call!   The GOBBLER Call! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:56 pm

congrats on the new props guys, hopefully one of them will produce fo ya,

I have never used one of those calls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The GOBBLER Call! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOBBLER Call!   The GOBBLER Call! Empty

Back to top Go down

The GOBBLER Call!
Page 1 of 1