Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Going on a field trip

Go down 
+4
oregonzach
Camoed Assassin
30pointbuck
mathewsguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Going on a field trip Empty
PostSubject: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 pm

My self and our youngest daughter Samantha are going on a field trip in the morning to watch the sesame st show in buffalo. We have about a 1hour and 30 minute ride on the the bus. Its all she has been able to talk about the past few weeks. Should be a good time spent with her.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:16 pm

Awesome sound's like a really great time. She will love it.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:43 pm

I bet its all she has been talking about! That is so cool that you get to go with her, this will be a special memory!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:44 pm

good quality time with ole dad will be great for her and you, you 2 have a great time. take a few snap shots if you can
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Thats cool. Hope you guys have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Make sure you have fun and act like a great big kid! You'll be known as the cool Dad!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Tammy tells me im like a big kid all the time. It will be fun for us to do this. Im ready to go I will have the camera with me so I will post up a few pics may even get to see some critters on the ride up.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:34 pm

sound's like your pumped, Buddy.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Make sure you take some of your WA business cards. You never know who you might have an opportunity to share the site with. I heard Oscar can tear up a 3D course.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Dave wrote:
Make sure you take some of your WA business cards. You never know who you might have an opportunity to share the site with. I heard Oscar can tear up a 3D course.
I never leave home without them. I will be sporting my WA shirt and hat as well.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:56 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
Dave wrote:
I never leave home without them. I will be sporting my WA shirt and hat as well.

Atta Boy!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:08 pm

We had a great day today. We decided that I would drive rather than ride a bus with all the kids. So Samantha road with me momma went and got us a bunch of junk food for the ride up. We had alot of fun together. We took some pics so I will get some posted up.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Glad you all had a good day.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Gald you had a good time... Looking forward to the pics.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:37 am

Glad you had a great day with Samantha.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 am

sounds like a good little road trip with the family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a field trip   Going on a field trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on a field trip
Page 1 of 1