Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

A big ol nasty field test

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

A big ol nasty field test Empty
PostSubject: A big ol nasty field test   A big ol nasty field test EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:43 pm

About two months ago I purchased a new pair of the Alpha Lite boots specifically for Turkey season. This past week I was able to put them to the ultimate field test. Headed down to Kentucky Trophy Bucks in Western Kentucky for some turkey hunting. The few days I was down there it rained just about non stop and we had high winds. This part of kentucky is nothing but red clay too. I had the Alpha lite's on the whole time I was down there. We were either walking through soft red clay or 6 inches of water or both. At times I think I had 4 pounds of mud on each boot. Even had a stalk that left me standing in 6 inches of water for about 20 minutes. To be honest I took it to these boots as hard as you can. Along with the mud clay and water I put them through, I was also walking several miles a day up and down big hills and through field after field. I'm guessing I put 10 miles on these boots. So how did they handle the test: PERFECTLY. Not only did the boots hold up to the conditions but they also kept my feet comfortable through all the walking we did. My feet didn't get to hot and were never cold and at the end of the day my feet didn't hurt. What more could you ask for in a good boot then that. I know I wont have a turkey hunt without them from this point on. I was impressed to say the least. Here are a couple of pics of how the boots look after this hunt. This is how a hunting boot should look if it's being used:)

A big ol nasty field test Boottest1
A big ol nasty field test Boottest2
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: A big ol nasty field test   A big ol nasty field test EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:40 pm

It is nice to know you can throw everything you can at a boot and it will still hold up. LaCrosse boots do just that. Thanks for the info on them!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: A big ol nasty field test   A big ol nasty field test EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Good to know Robert.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: A big ol nasty field test   A big ol nasty field test EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:42 pm

they are great boots, i put mine to the test aswell and they are just awesome
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: A big ol nasty field test   A big ol nasty field test EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 pm

I love mine they are great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big ol nasty field test   A big ol nasty field test Empty

Back to top Go down

A big ol nasty field test
Page 1 of 1