Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Birds won today

Go down 
+5
Dave
TheRomer
oregonzach
Joe
bowGal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bowGal

Birds won today Empty
PostSubject: Birds won today   Birds won today EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:24 pm

My first hunt of the season, the gobblers where there , just at the other end of the huge field, could not get them worked in,
Donimate bird talked to me for over 2 hours - it was sweet, but something turned him , fun hunt but came home emty today
Can not get back out till the weekend and they are predicting heavy down pours for us- isn't that wonderful Evil or Very Mad

Hubbie and I had a blast, tho
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Birds won today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds won today   Birds won today EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Sounds like a great day other than not getting a bird. Good luck for the rest of the week!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Birds won today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds won today   Birds won today EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 am

Sounds like loads of fun! And if you would have shot him, your season would be over. Now you get to look forward to the weekend! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Birds won today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds won today   Birds won today EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:05 am

sounds like a good time was had regaurdless the out come. Good luck this weekend
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Birds won today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds won today   Birds won today EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 am

All in due time, Barb. You'll get him soon enough! Good luck! I'll look forward to the pictures you will post.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

Birds won today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds won today   Birds won today EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:16 am

Stupid rain Smile You'll get 'em .... I'm still chasing them .. hopefully tomorrow!!! Should be a great day in TN!
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

Birds won today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds won today   Birds won today EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Sounds like a fun hunt!!! Good luck with them.
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

Birds won today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds won today   Birds won today EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Good luck this weekend... Our season opens up next weekend the 25th. I know its a long way off in terms of the weather, but right know they are calling for showers. Probably will change 42 times before then
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Birds won today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds won today   Birds won today EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:27 am

Good luck Barb. I have no doubt you'll get on them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birds won today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds won today   Birds won today Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds won today
Page 1 of 1