Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)

Go down 
+5
LawCoBowhunter
oregonzach
Dave
mathewsguy
TheRomer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) Empty
PostSubject: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 am

Mushroom season is just around the corner, so PLEASE dont step on them this year affraid pick them and give them a try you will love them. Just make sure you get the right ones.

and if you dont like them you can allways send them to me Very Happy

here is a good pic of some

This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) Images10
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:40 am

I dont think they grow here in new york. If they did I would try them
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:19 am

I dont like them.... tongue
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:03 pm

Dave wrote:
I dont like them.... tongue

affraid You sure you are OKAY buddy scratch
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Quote :
I dont like them....

Have you ever tried them? Fried and dripping with butter?? OOOOMAN! cheers
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:08 pm

TheRomer wrote:
Mushroom season is just around the corner, so PLEASE dont step on them this year affraid pick them and give them a try you will love them. Just make sure you get the right ones.

Heck,I'll give you top dollar for them...I haven't found any in the last couple of years and I am more than ready for some...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:43 pm

I'm not big on shrooms but I do love those morels. I have a honey hole for them on our turkey lease.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Yeah I am the same as CA. We find a bunch in one spot on our turkey lease.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:21 pm

OH MAN i love them getting ready next month should start comming up.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:24 pm

TheRomer wrote:

LOL! You're cracking me up! Volway was like what are ya'll talking about! He thinks I'm crazy that we've never seen eatable mushrooms in the woods, but I really think he was already smoking 'em when we saw them!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Mrs Volway wrote:
TheRomer wrote:

LOL! You're cracking me up! Volway was like what are ya'll talking about! He thinks I'm crazy that we've never seen eatable mushrooms in the woods, but I really think he was already smoking 'em when we saw them!!

That's funny. lol lol
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Mrs Volway wrote:
TheRomer wrote:

lol! lol! Thats funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)   This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway) Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a Reminder to Christy (Mrs Volway)
Page 1 of 1