Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

On The Stove Top Recipes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

On The Stove Top Recipes Empty
PostSubject: On The Stove Top Recipes   On The Stove Top Recipes EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Post any Recipe for the stove top you would like to share here.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: On The Stove Top Recipes   On The Stove Top Recipes EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:37 pm

EASY MADE BEAR

12-16 OZ. bear, cut into pieces
2 TBS. flour for base
2 tsp. powdered ginger
1/2 tsp. powdered cloves
salt and pepper

Throughly mix seasonings together with the flour. using a med. cast iron skillet, melt a dollop of shortening at med. heat. Place meat in skillet to fry. Immediately season by liberally sprinkling the flour/spice mixture on both sides of the meat until gone. Cook meat until no red or pink remains.
Back to top Go down
bowright

bowright

PostSubject: Re: On The Stove Top Recipes   On The Stove Top Recipes EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Baked deer loin.

1/3 cup of coffee grounds (unused)
1/3 Kosher salt
1/3 cup of your favorite seasoning (I like to use Montreal steak seasoning for this)

Mix all the seasoning together on a plate and roll clean loin in it. Get a frying pan extremely hot with grease and seer the loin till it has a golden brown crust on it.

Put in a baking dish in oven on 350 for 20 minutes uncovered and serve. Very good recipie. I was hesitant at first to try it, but it actually is really good.
Back to top Go down
shedaddict

shedaddict

PostSubject: Re: On The Stove Top Recipes   On The Stove Top Recipes EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:56 pm

bowright wrote:
Baked deer loin.

1/3 cup of coffee grounds (unused)
1/3 Kosher salt
1/3 cup of your favorite seasoning (I like to use Montreal steak seasoning for this)

Mix all the seasoning together on a plate and roll clean loin in it. Get a frying pan extremely hot with grease and seer the loin till it has a golden brown crust on it.

Put in a baking dish in oven on 350 for 20 minutes uncovered and serve. Very good recipie. I was hesitant at first to try it, but it actually is really good.

Ya the coffee grounds turn my tastebuds off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Stove Top Recipes   On The Stove Top Recipes Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Stove Top Recipes
Page 1 of 1