Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New Turkey reg for MD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snivs

Snivs

New Turkey reg for MD Empty
PostSubject: New Turkey reg for MD   New Turkey reg for MD EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Posted below is the new finalized hunting regulation that the Maryland DNR released today for the 2010 season.

• Wild Turkeys – DNR will extend hunting hours until sunset for the last two weeks of the spring turkey season and on the Junior Hunt day, statewide. Separate bag limits will be created for the fall and spring turkey seasons. The new bag limit would be one either-sex bird in the fall season and two bearded birds in the spring.

Happy Hunting Smile
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: New Turkey reg for MD   New Turkey reg for MD EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Seriously. It passed and they incorperated it this year? Game on. Nw we just need Sunday hunting and then I might have a chance to kill an Md. bird.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New Turkey reg for MD   New Turkey reg for MD EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Man.... You have to kill two bearded birds in the spring? Man that has to be rough... They are not that common are they? You'd have to call them in pretty close to make sure they have two beards.

I know what you meant, but I am just being a smart alleck for fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: New Turkey reg for MD   New Turkey reg for MD EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Yeah CA lets hope you don't have a repeat of the last two years.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: New Turkey reg for MD   New Turkey reg for MD EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:16 pm

The Guide wrote:
Yeah CA lets hope you don't have a repeat of the last two years.

AMEN.... you need to check out the post on where to shoot a turkey with a bow. I know that is way worse to miss with a gun at 15 yards but I really think the other post can help you out.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: New Turkey reg for MD   New Turkey reg for MD EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Dave wrote:
Man.... You have to kill two bearded birds in the spring? Man that has to be rough... They are not that common are they? You'd have to call them in pretty close to make sure they have two beards.

That's good. I didn't even catch that. I went back and reread it. That's funny. That's the way DNR wrote it. I just copied and pasted.

Love the Humor. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New Turkey reg for MD   New Turkey reg for MD EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Snivs wrote:
Dave wrote:

That's good. I didn't even catch that. I went back and reread it. That's funny. That's the way DNR wrote it. I just copied and pasted.

Love the Humor. Smile

Sometimes I just have to mix it up a little to entertain myself...
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: New Turkey reg for MD   New Turkey reg for MD EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Yeah I hear you CA. I just think it is funny that you missed with a gun at 15 yards not just once but twice. I probably just cursed myself for this year by saying that. I looked at those pics and studied them in my sleep last night. Doesn't matter if you can not shoot straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Turkey reg for MD   New Turkey reg for MD Empty

Back to top Go down

New Turkey reg for MD
Page 1 of 1