Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Looking for a turkey fan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

Looking for a turkey fan Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Just got a new pretty boy and pretty penny dek's and I need a fan for it is there anybody that could help out a guy. My season starts this Saterday the 10th. thanks Mike
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

If I had one I would hook you up but I dont have any buddy good luck when your season starts
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:40 pm

thanks for check'n on me but I bought this of ebay they were new but without fan. It came with the bag and stake's but mo fan u know how some of the ebay stuff is thanks mattewsguy I hope someone can help me out Mike
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:44 pm

yeah sorry Mike I dont have any either,hope you find one soon
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Wish i could help ya.
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:50 pm

good news went to my archery pro shop and my bow guy hooked me up so all I have to do is wait on opening day thanks Mike
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Good Deal,sounds like your all set now. good luck
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 pm

I sure hope I'm ready been practiceing calling and on the pot and peg so we will see.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:48 pm

I hear ya, ive been drive the wife crazy lol
ive been play with the calls every day just to stay in tune for when the right time comes
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Hey Rome I been driven my wife nuts to an't it great. This is really my first year to call and hunt at the same time. I hunted last spring but I bought some blowup dek's and used them without really calling at all. This time around I hope to be different. I will also be triying to flim these hunts so I can show all the people on here. How close to the blind do you like to put the dek's? Also which was should they be faceing? All the people that I have let listen to me call where really impressed. I hope to have pics on here buy late sunday if everthing goes well and to help out team 3 strut busters
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:57 pm

ON distance from the blind if you are gun hunting I like to go about 25 to 30 yards on my decoys and if bow hunting then 20 yards. I also like to have a jake facing my blind so that any tom coming in will try and get in front of him and point him away from my blind. Then he doesn't see me draw or get the gun ready. Good luck filiming your hunts. It's really hard to do on your own but it can be done if you are patient.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Robert wrote:
ON distance from the blind if you are gun hunting I like to go about 25 to 30 yards on my decoys and if bow hunting then 20 yards. I also like to have a jake facing my blind so that any tom coming in will try and get in front of him and point him away from my blind. Then he doesn't see me draw or get the gun ready. Good luck filiming your hunts. It's really hard to do on your own but it can be done if you are patient.

This is exactly how i will set up my deks too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a turkey fan   Looking for a turkey fan Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a turkey fan
Page 1 of 1