Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

12 more days until Virginia turkey season and.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

12 more days until Virginia turkey season and..... Empty
PostSubject: 12 more days until Virginia turkey season and.....   12 more days until Virginia turkey season and..... EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:11 pm

My uncle sells his Virginia farms. He has had these farms for longer than I have been alive and this is the place I shot my first deer. It's our deer camp were the hunters in our family get together, it's the only place we all get together at one time. There is still a little hope though. The guy who bought it is supposed to be a really nice guy and is supposed to still let us hunt there. I have his number so I'm going to give him a ring tomorrow. Hope all goes well. This year really isn't going to good for me, hunting property wise.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: 12 more days until Virginia turkey season and.....   12 more days until Virginia turkey season and..... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:55 am

That would we great if you can get back on them since you already know the land and goog spots.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: 12 more days until Virginia turkey season and.....   12 more days until Virginia turkey season and..... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:17 am

Hope everything works out for ya Don, it does suck to loose hunting property.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: 12 more days until Virginia turkey season and.....   12 more days until Virginia turkey season and..... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Yeah I hope this works out. These are some pretty good turkey hunting farms.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: 12 more days until Virginia turkey season and.....   12 more days until Virginia turkey season and..... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Good luck Don. I know the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: 12 more days until Virginia turkey season and.....   12 more days until Virginia turkey season and..... EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:45 pm

Well I called the new owner and it's a no go. He is going to start managing the place and is turning it into a hunt club for his family and friends. Man this sucks. I lost permission to the best deer hunting property I have ever been on and now the best turkey hunting farm to. Not to mention a place that I have been hunting my whole hunting career and shot my first deer on. I think I could throw up. The new owner was real nice about it and I talked to him for a little while and he is open to discussing hosting a youth hunt we ( Abnaki Outdoors ) are trying to organize. So there was some good news.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: 12 more days until Virginia turkey season and.....   12 more days until Virginia turkey season and..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 am

WOW sorry to hear that Don, hope you guys find some new ground to hunt with the letters you handed out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 more days until Virginia turkey season and.....   12 more days until Virginia turkey season and..... Empty

Back to top Go down

12 more days until Virginia turkey season and.....
Page 1 of 1