Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping

Go down 
+2
Robert
dkoutdoors
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping Empty
PostSubject: Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping   Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:37 am

Mushrooms should be coming up soon, Anyone finding any yet? here is a 3 hour find from last year over 8 lbs.
Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping Variouspics2160
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping   Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:46 am

I guess the Romers are cleaning up. That's a good sign. Some rain now and hopefully some sunshine later this week should have them out
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping   Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:54 am

I heard close to 80 by the end of the week, but you know the weather an how it goes
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping   Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:44 am

Yes sir nothing better than a turkey and mushroom dinner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping   Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 am

now I am hungry, The mushrooms up here in Northeast Indiana should be popping soon
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping   Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Those are some real nice mushrooms. Gonna look a little but this week while turkey hunting.
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping   Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 pm

I love the shhrooms, but have not had any luck finding them, ever. I am not sure where to look, besides the woods, for all you whitty people. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping   Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:27 pm

got the turkey today and i'm goin. after another tomorrow maybe. that is unless huntin. dryland fish and poke gets in my way. turkey season stays in till may 10 but schrooms and poke will be long gone by then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping   Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping Empty

Back to top Go down

Turkey season is upon us an the mushrooms are popping
Page 1 of 1