Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Cleaned out the truck...

Go down 
+2
TheRomer
Dave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Cleaned out the truck... Empty
PostSubject: Cleaned out the truck...   Cleaned out the truck... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Finally got around to cleaning out the bed of my truck. I have a locking fiberglass lid cover on it, so I have not been in a real big hurry to get everything out of it. I still had two stands in it, a trail camera, couple of harnesses, a back pack, pair of boots, ect. It was nice to get it cleaned out and back organized in the garage. Now that I got it cleaned out, it is almost time to load some stuff back in for turkey season. lol!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned out the truck...   Cleaned out the truck... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 pm

lol i dont have a cover for mine so everything is in the back seat, i need to organize mine myself
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned out the truck...   Cleaned out the truck... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Yeah, the cover is really nice for the most part... Kinda prohibits you from hauling around something big like a couch, unless you take it all the way off. Nice to have your stuff out of the elements and protected though. I am in the process of looking for a new truck though. Need and extended cab or crew cab.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned out the truck...   Cleaned out the truck... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:34 am

WOW, that's a bunch of stuff. Glad you got it all squared away
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned out the truck...   Cleaned out the truck... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:38 am

Did you find anything you thought you had lost that usually happens to me
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned out the truck...   Cleaned out the truck... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 am

mathewsguy wrote:
Did you find anything you thought you had lost that usually happens to me

Nope... Was hoping my "mind" would show up in there, but no such luck. I think I lost that years ago. scratch
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned out the truck...   Cleaned out the truck... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:20 am

Load it back up dave!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned out the truck...   Cleaned out the truck... EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:50 am

I have a cover on mine and it can be a hinderance some times. But it does keep others from borrowing it to haul thing with lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaned out the truck...   Cleaned out the truck... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaned out the truck...
Page 1 of 1