Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

No more truck..

Go down 
+5
Robert
Joe
mathewsguy
Dave
PSE32
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PSE32

PSE32

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: No more truck..   No more truck.. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Well while I was away running that firework stand I got in a bad accident. Some moron decided to run a red light and hit me head on. It was completly his fault, he got the ticket, and two witnesses said that it was his fault. I hit my head hard on the steering wheel and my back has been killing me ever since along with some numbness in my arms and feet... I hope everything is alright, I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and find out. Its just a pain dealing with the insurance and not having my truck Crying or Very sad oh well.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more truck..   No more truck.. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 pm

WOW... Sorry to hear that... I hope everything works out. You are very lucky though. I have had two young mothers that I know from the small town I work in get killed in auto accidents in the past month. It has been very sad.

I hope your pain and soreness goes away quickly and that you get a new vehicle up and running soon. Let me know if you need anything...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more truck..   No more truck.. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Sorry to hear that bud I hope evrything works out for you and your fine.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more truck..   No more truck.. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Man! I am glad nothing any worse happened. Sorry to hear about your turck but glad you are still here with us.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more truck..   No more truck.. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:03 pm

I hope your recovery goes well and you have your truck back soon
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more truck..   No more truck.. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:48 am

The WA boys are not having a good couple of weeks when it comes to injuries. Good luck with everything...
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more truck..   No more truck.. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 am

Big time sorry PSE!!
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more truck..   No more truck.. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:49 am

Man I hope the doctors can figure out what going on with you. And I know what stupid insurance companies are like and know what its like to be without a truck. Good luck getting everything figured out.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more truck..   No more truck.. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 am

Justen I am so glad you are ok. A head on crash is super serious. I had a roll over after Christmas and I saw a chiro for a while and still do not feel 100%. Make sure you are ok and do not let the insurance company off the hook until you are ready. You can always get a new truck.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more truck..   No more truck.. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Thanks a lot guys for the concern. I guess the crash gave me scoliosis. Whatever that means lol. Its just a waiting game now on the insurance and all that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No more truck.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more truck..   No more truck.. Empty

Back to top Go down

No more truck..
Page 1 of 1