Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Butler going to the championship game

Go down 
+3
Robert
Dave
TheRomer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Butler going to the championship game Empty
PostSubject: Butler going to the championship game   Butler going to the championship game EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:38 pm

What a great game, thought they were going to lose it at the end but they held on to win 52 to 50 over Mich.state

way to go Bulldogs cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Butler going to the championship game   Butler going to the championship game EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Loved it! Great to see them in the champioship game!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Butler going to the championship game   Butler going to the championship game EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Who could have ever guessed that a schoool with 3822 students at it could do this. So very and proud of them. Brad Stevens is from the same high school I went too. Butler with a chance to win the national championship, UNREAL. If they come away with the win it will turn basketball upside down
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Butler going to the championship game   Butler going to the championship game EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Not a basketball fan at all but I did watch the end of that game. Congrats to Butler, love to see the underdogs win. Now I hope WV beats Duke.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Butler going to the championship game   Butler going to the championship game EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Congrats to Butler
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Butler going to the championship game   Butler going to the championship game EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Butler take it to Duke...
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Butler going to the championship game   Butler going to the championship game EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:15 am

Lets go Butler.... wow great game

Duke's gonna be tough..... but Butler plays gerat "D"

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Butler going to the championship game   Butler going to the championship game EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:55 am

Just a side note on this. Duke and Butler are both on a very small list, I think 6 total, that graduated 100% of their players over a 4 year period in a recent study. Just goes to show that if you go after the right kids and work with them that you can still win. I know for some kids turning down millions of dollars in the NBA shouldn't be passed up. I just hate seeing guys on tv that can barely read and talk and knowing they are getting millions a year in salary. But I like that two programs are doing well and getting their kids the degree's they work for. There was one program that only had an 8% grad rate. It worked out to 1 player over that four year period.

On Monday night we are going to see Basketball played the way it's suppose to be played, and coaching will be at it's finest
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Butler going to the championship game   Butler going to the championship game EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Can't wait for the game to start! Go Buldogs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butler going to the championship game   Butler going to the championship game Empty

Back to top Go down

Butler going to the championship game
Page 1 of 1