Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System

Go down 
+3
Dave
Robert
Mark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System Empty
PostSubject: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Checkout this system......way less expensive than the other companies that are doing this........wireless trail cameras!!!!

"
Can you imagine being able to view pictures your game camera takes without having to physically go out there to change memory cards? The new Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System allows you to do just that from the comfort of your home, office . . . anywhere with internet access. When you need to know what's going on around your game camera, you can check on your hunting land by simply logging on to a web site. Dramatically cut down on the trips you have to take, the gas you have to buy and the scent you leave behind with the Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System. The game management system consists of three components: the game camera, the cellular modem and the web site"

Link to it....
http://www.moultriefeeders.com/catalog.aspx?catid=game%20spy%20game%20management%20system

this will be very cool

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:45 pm

I saw these the other day and thought they looked really nice
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:52 pm

The system looks great. Good write up Marky Mark.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Those look great...
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Cool concept but all of my properties have bad cell reception. I'll be doing it the old fashion way. I like their cameras.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Jody they will erect a cell tower for an extra 500K...... Rolling Eyes

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Mark wrote:

At each location, 4x500K= a cool 2million. I have a cup set up and I am taking donations. lol!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:03 pm

bullwinkle wrote:
Mark wrote:

At each location, 4x500K= a cool 2million. I have a cup set up and I am taking donations. lol!

Let me be the first to add 50 cents to the cup. NO no no, don't thank me
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:46 am

I hope they work better than their regular trail cameras. Several of my buddies, including my self have their regular trail cameras, lets just say after owning several models, not very impressive and they are battery eaters. I would really do your research before spending any of your money on one.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:06 am

BS,

I have 2 that I run hard 6 months a year at least and ya maybe 3-4 wks for bat life, but man I tell you somtimes I get 500 pics a camera they have never let me down.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:57 pm

I get lots of pics on mine, but alot of nothing some times as well. I guess I am spoiled by my Cude Back....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System   NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW Moultrie Game Spy Game Management System
Page 1 of 1