Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
    Lacrosse footwear
    Photobucket
    Carbon Express
    Photobucket
    Black Gold Sights
    Photobucket
    Nimrod Packs
    Photobucket
    SKB Bow and Gun Cases
    Photobucket
    Bohning Archery
    Photobucket
    G5 Broadheads
    Photobucket
    Scent Blocker
    Photobucket

Day one in Nebraska

Go down 
    +9
    Adam
    Robert
    Dave
    Joe
    Mark
    MOOSE
    Tall Tine
    TheRomer
    Mike
    13 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Mike

Day one in Nebraska Empty
    PostSubject: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 am

For the first Deer Classic, I think Nebraska has done it right! I also think it will only get better and I tell ya what...judging by some of the bone I've seen at this show...Nebraska is a sleeper state for MONSTER BUCKS! I have really been impressed with what I've seen so far. This afternoon was kinda slow, but I suspect it will be hopping tomorrow since they are calling for rain.

After the show ended we hooked up with Lee and Tiffany, along with Big George and Tiffany's Mom and brother for dinner. It was a lot of fun to sit and do nothing but talk deer hunting over food and a couple of cold ones. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lee Lakosky is one of the smartest people about deer management you will ever sit and listen to. And Tiffany's Mom is one of the sweetest ladies you will ever meet in your life! I'm supposed to be getting an Apple Cake from her next month when I go up there, and I can taste that dude already! LOL After getting back to the hotel it's dang near midnight and I'm wore out! I'll post up again tomorrow night after the show.
    Back to top Go down
    TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:48 am

Sounds like a blast Mike, cant wait to hear more
    Back to top Go down
    Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 am

Sounds like a good time. Lee and Tiff are pretty cool Big g is also.
    Back to top Go down
    MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:56 am

Sounds like a great time Mike! Have fun.
    Back to top Go down
    Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:59 am

sounds like a great time Mike..... you are MY HERO affraid

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:26 am

Sounds fun to me.
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:38 am

Glad you're having a great time, Mike! Enjoy the rest of the show and I will look forward to more updates. Represent us well!
    Back to top Go down
    Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:58 am

Good job Mike. Keep at it
    Back to top Go down
    Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Awesome Mike, Keep up the good work and have a blast!
    Back to top Go down
    Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Sounds like someone is having a decent time. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Thanks for the update Mike. Have fun up there and keep up the good work! Tell Tiffany I said Hi Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 am

I heard you met my maintanace guy, Nate Hinton. He was all pumped up about getting to eat dinner with them as well. I asked him if he met you and he went on to say what a funny guy you are. He really enjoyed the experiance. Made me wish I was there.
    Back to top Go down
    dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:56 am

sounds like a great time Mike, keep us all updated
    Back to top Go down
    Mike

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Big Sexy wrote:
    I heard you met my maintanace guy, Nate Hinton. He was all pumped up about getting to eat dinner with them as well. I asked him if he met you and he went on to say what a funny guy you are. He really enjoyed the experiance. Made me wish I was there.

Ohhh Man! Big Nate! That kid is hilarious! We were eating dinner with them and I think he stared at his plate the whole time! LOL The next morning he was like "Oh my gosh...Lee Lakosky talked to me." Too funny!! I think he went through the whole address book on his phone calling people and nobody believed him. LOL
    Back to top Go down
    dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:28 pm

thats to funny
    Back to top Go down
    Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:33 pm

That sounds like Nate.. You get to know him, them you will need to reel him in so he is not talking so much... LOL! He is a good kid. He tells me he is going to be fillming for midwest as well? Any truth to that?
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day one in Nebraska   Day one in Nebraska Empty

Back to top Go down

Day one in Nebraska
    Page 1 of 1