Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Its gonna be a long season

Go down 
+4
Mark
Dave
Camoed Assassin
rezeen6.5
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

Its gonna be a long season Empty
PostSubject: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 pm

My brother (hunting partener) Told me today he got accepted into PT school today so I'll be doing alot of hunting by my self this year. That means I'll be the one put'n up the stand and fix'n food plots this year sux for me but I wish him the best. I wish he knew how much he means to me.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Sorry to hear you gonna lose your hunting buddy for a little bit, but he will be back
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Thats too bad... maybe you'll be lucky enough to find a new buddy or mentor a younger hunter. Try to turn what could be a negtive into a positive.
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:42 pm

Ya'll are right I have my 3 boys to make my hunt'n buddys and I know some of there freinds would like to get into hunting so this could be a good thing. thanks guys Mike
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Good luck with the new hunting buddies

whats PT school?? guess I'm lost

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:48 pm

Like you said in one of your stories,always stay positive and things will work out for the best'
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:09 am

Well you have a family on here as well and I would bet you might be able to find a hunting partner or two that would come down and help with some of the projects. Wish you and your brother the very best as you move forward
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:57 pm

PT school phishical thirapy (I can't spell) any way He is like me after High school he went to work, he's been working in a factory for 12 years and they might be going under, so he thought it was time for a change. So for at least 2 more years he will be going to school.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Well I give him a lot of credit be able to go back to school. It sucks that you are losing your hunting partner for a while but like CA said he will be back.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Good luck and have fun with the younger generation. They are our future to keep sport alive. Cherish the moments you spend with them and you can never take to many photos. I am sure your brother would love to see.
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:28 pm

I think I will take as many pics as i can like you said. I'd like to make him a album of the stuff he had to miss. For him going to school I got him new 80# limbs and new strings and cables for his DXT so he will be ready when he gets to done with school.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:33 pm

rezeen6.5 wrote:
I think I will take as many pics as i can like you said. I'd like to make him a album of the stuff he had to miss. For him going to school I got him new 80# limbs and new strings and cables for his DXT so he will be ready when he gets to done with school.

Good idea on the album. That will be awesome if you suprise him with it at the end of the season. Hooray for him for the new limbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its gonna be a long season   Its gonna be a long season Empty

Back to top Go down

Its gonna be a long season
Page 1 of 1