Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Not gonna lie...

Go down 
+4
Camoed Assassin
wacker
mathewsguy
Dave
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:57 pm

I really have not shot the bow like I have in years past. Have not done a single 3D shoot this summer. Seems like I always had something going on. Got a chance to shoot tonight though and it was good to finally look through the peep and squeeze the release. I shot fairly well. Looking forward to making sure everything is clicking on all cylinders before the season gets here...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 pm

I hear ya buddy I have been neglecting my mathews also
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:08 am

Just wait till the kid gets here. Don't worry though, it only gets better. I've had one foot on the bouncer chair and the bow in hand. Laughing

Last edited by wacker on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:56 am

Like Wacker said wait till the kid gets here and you have sports, birthday parties and all the other fun things kids want to do.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Everything will work out Dave. I go through the samething year after year. It comes down to the night before until I am somewhat ready and I work it out throughout the season.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:19 pm

It will all be good. cheers
Back to top Go down
Cornfed

Cornfed

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:54 am

Is it easier to think of excuses than stepping out in the backyard for a mere 10 minuites to throw a few arrows down range ?!? Very Happy

Everybody is busy, everyone has a fulltime job, multiple kids , a naggin Wife, etc., etc., but you've got to make the commitment to keep the muscles and the mind sharp and performing well. Even if its just a couple arrows in your basement at 10 yards... it pays off and assures muscle memory.

Good luck and good shootin'

Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 pm

I hear you dave. just like CA said it only gets worse. just hang in there you will be ready when the season rolls around.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 pm

[quote="Cornfed"]Is it easier to think of excuses than stepping out in the backyard for a mere 10 minuites to throw a few arrows down range ?!? Very Happy
quote]

Unfortunately, we live where my wife works (at a juvenille residence) so they frown upon anyone shooting a bow on the campus. Would love to be able to shoot out my back door.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:49 pm

I hear ya Dave. I live in a townhouse so my backyard is only about 20x20 and the frot yard is even smaller. No shooting for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not gonna lie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not gonna lie...   Not gonna lie... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not gonna lie...
Page 1 of 1