Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Cant Wait for Friday!

Go down 
+3
TheRomer
JackHammer
Dave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Cant Wait for Friday! Empty
PostSubject: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Will be hunting with my good buddy Jackhammer and also Justin in Northern Indiana for a couple days! Hopeully we put a bird or two on the ground!
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Looking towards our adventure Dave! I have alot of stuff to get ready between now (getting ready to go scouting, Sleep, get up for OPENING Day, Work, Hunt, Sleep, get up to hunt, work, pack), and head to out adventure. I guess I will be sacraficing on the SLEEP!

I wish everyone a SAFE, ENJOYABLE, and SUCCESSFULL 2010 Season!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Best of luck to you guys
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Don't forget to spray down REAL GOOD for ticks they are bad already,get something with the Highest Deet you can find and SOAK ALL your stuff the night before and before you go in the woods,Also don't forget that Thermacell,it will keep the the skeeters away but not the ticks
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Good luck fellas!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Thanks everyone... Nothing better than hunting with friends. Well, I guess there is something a little better. Successfully taking my first Turkey with friends! Very Happy

Last edited by Dave on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:19 am

Good Luck Guy's
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:23 pm

I'll be heading out in a couple hours for the trip. Wont have internet access so I will see you all Sat when I get back. Take care everyone!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm

good luck guys I hope you get on some birds
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:11 pm

I got my first bird! Not a monster by any means but it was a great experience. will get the story and pics posted up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant Wait for Friday!   Cant Wait for Friday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant Wait for Friday!
Page 1 of 1