Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My day on the river

Go down 
+6
LawCoBowhunter
30pointbuck
Mark
shedaddict
Dave
Robert
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

My day on the river Empty
PostSubject: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Well normally this would go in the fishing section but not this time. A buddy of mine called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to hit the river for some cat fishing so I was all for it. We put it the water around 745 this morning but soon learned it wasn't early enough. The hit kicked in early and it was 80 by about 9 this morning. The fish weren't bitting so we headed back and pulled the boat out. When I got back to my truck I noticed my passenger window mysteriously missing. Usually only means one thing and that is what it meant this time. We launch from this same spot all the time and have never even heard of any break ins. The police said the same. They cleaned me out. Only thing they left was the stereo in the dash. Got a lot of my gear I use like Bino's and such. Plus my GPS and IPod. What a bad morning. THere was an older man jogging in the park and saw someone messing around my truck so he came over and gave a discription to the police and all but I doubt it gets me anything back. Just another example of a piece of crap thinking they can take whatever they want from others.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Terrible news Robert... That really stinks. Sorry it happened. I hope you get all your stuff back and that the insurance company treats you kindly.
Back to top Go down
shedaddict

shedaddict

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Thats a kick in the nuts. Somebody probably stealing to pay for their drugs. Sad deal.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:48 pm

WOW...that sucks big time...... kill'em on sight!!!! is what I always says about thieves!!!

no PC here

I had the same thing happen at a movie theather several years ago..... when I had a Kickin' stereo system in my Bronco... broke out the back window and helped them selves

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Man that really stinks buddy. I hate a theif. To me they are the worst kinda looser.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:57 pm

On a side note didnt I leave my new Canon XH-A1S in your truck....man I bet they got it too........... Evil or Very Mad What a Face

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Hope they catch them, and you get your stuff back.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Man that sucks!sure hate to here that.Hopefully they can catch them.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Mark wrote:
On a side note didnt I leave my new Canon XH-A1S in your truck....man I bet they got it too........... Evil or Very Mad What a Face

I wish. THat's an expensive camera. Insurance company is being a pain about it so far. Of course I'm the criminal here right? Plus they seem to think I get paid for the pictures and video I put on this site, lol. Boy are they off by a mile. Trying to say it's a business use item. Right!!

I only wish I was making money taking pictures and video. Guess I only need to send in my taxes to prove that wrong. Been paying into the policy for about 4.5 years now and not one claim and now I'm a bad guy cause I want paid back for the items taken. Will reserve mentioning a company name for now. Give them a chance to make things right. If not then I'll blog it to the world and let everyone know who they are. Gotta love big insurance companies. They gladly take a lot of money from us each month and now it's time to cover what they owe me for the policy we carry.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Insurance companies are as bad as the theif at times. They always look for an excuse not to pay.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Insurance is legalized Extortion!!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Mark wrote:
Insurance is legalized Extortion!!!!

It's hard not to believe that statement after talking to them today. They really did treat me like I was the criminal
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 3:57 pm

You know, you pay all that money to have good insurance so it's there if you need it. And that time has come for me. It's not like I'm trying to take advantage of them or anything. Just want my stuff replaced. Might just have to shop my insurance around when this is over. What a load of crap. But again we'll see how they handle it from here. Don't think for a minute that I wont sue them if they try to scam me on this.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Yeah they're crooks,just like big oil.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I HATE A THIEF!!!!!! I'm with Mark SHOOT the sorry S.O.B
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:32 pm

man that sucks robert,hopefully they will get caught.

i know how you fill i got hit again at the property and they got my trail cams
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:45 am

That sucks, sorry to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Man that does suck. I know what you are feeling and going through. I have a house in Florida and my tenant called me and said the AC was not working. Told him to go out and check the unit to make sure the fan was working and he called me back and told me there wasn't any unit outside. The SOB's hit other houses in the development also. The cop said it is happening all around. Hang in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My day on the river   My day on the river Empty

Back to top Go down

My day on the river
Page 1 of 1