Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

A strange way for a hunt to start

Go down 
+2
Camoed Assassin
Robert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

A strange way for a hunt to start Empty
PostSubject: A strange way for a hunt to start   A strange way for a hunt to start EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Here is a video of the strangest start to a hunt I've ever had. It's up in our video section but I've included a link. Here is the story

The video really doesn't show just how funny this was. Back in April I drove down to Mark's to film a turkey hunt. Got down there about 5:15 and when I turned on his road I had a horse run out in front of me and he refused to let me go around. So I get to Mark's and tell him what happened. He looks at me like I'm drunk off my as# and says lets get going. We head out to the farm we're hunting and just like before the horse jumps out in front of us and refuses to let us plass him. Everytime we go to one side of the road he slides over in front of us and to top it off he looks to be about a 100 years old with a big fat belly and a huge saggy back. The horse looks like he is on his last leg but he kept pace as we pushed him hard to get out of the road. Well we finally get to the T in the road and the horse turns the other way. On the way back from the farm around lunch we see that horse in the cut corn field being chased by someone in a beater SUV going in reverse at about 30mph and a couple other people with feed standing in the field. We never did see if they caught the horse but Mark said there was an article in the paper about them catching wild horses. I had no idea Indiana was a hot bed for wild horses though and it was a great way to start a hunt. Man did we laugh.
Here is the link

http://www.whitetailaffliction.com/Video_Section.html
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: A strange way for a hunt to start   A strange way for a hunt to start EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Good stuff. I agree with Mark, rubbing is racing, I would've spun him out.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: A strange way for a hunt to start   A strange way for a hunt to start EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:15 pm

That was good stuff. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: A strange way for a hunt to start   A strange way for a hunt to start EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:25 pm

To quote the Great #3 "I was just trying to Rattle his cage"

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: A strange way for a hunt to start   A strange way for a hunt to start EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Mark wrote:
To quote the Great #3 "I was just trying to Rattle his cage"

That was a funny morning

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: A strange way for a hunt to start   A strange way for a hunt to start EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:13 pm

That is funny.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: A strange way for a hunt to start   A strange way for a hunt to start EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:57 pm

thats one of the craziest things ive seen lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange way for a hunt to start   A strange way for a hunt to start Empty

Back to top Go down

A strange way for a hunt to start
Page 1 of 1