Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Gettin the Boot

Go down 
+6
TheRomer
HuntRed79
mathewsguy
Robert
volway
grampscreek
10 posters
AuthorMessage
grampscreek

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:53 am

Let me tell you guy I am so excited. I am going to be a dad for the first time this November and Last night I felt my little girl kick for the first time. That just make it a the more real. So let me tell you I am going to be the happiest hunt this Novemberr even if I don't shoot anything.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:37 am

grampscreek wrote:
Let me tell you guy I am so excited. I am going to be a dad for the first time this November and Last night I felt my little girl kick for the first time. That just make it a the more real. So let me tell you I am going to be the happiest hunt this Novemberr even if I don't shoot anything.

Congrats on a little girl coming your way
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:47 am

congrats that is very cool
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:41 am

Congratulations on the new hunting partner.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Thats is awesome cheers congrats to you and you wife.

Make sure you witness the birth.that will be the most amazing thing you have ever seen and all comes to real at that point.

Congrats again
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Congrats to you and your wife. cheers king
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Thats great! My wife is due early October. I can see the baby wiggling around in her at times. She ust moved into the 3rd trimester on Friday. My little girl will be here before long and yours will be close behind. Maybe we can share baby stories lol!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Dave wrote:
Thats great! My wife is due early October. I can see the baby wiggling around in her at times. She ust moved into the 3rd trimester on Friday. My little girl will be here before long and yours will be close behind. Maybe we can share baby stories lol!

hey now this is a hunting site you guys keep these baby stories clean Very Happy just messen guys like i said before congrats to you both, i know how exciting it is to have the first one. i can still remember every second of ours. there is nothing like it
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Thats awesome, congrats man! Most lifechanging and best thing that can happen!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Congrats!!! I got 2 girls of my owe!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gettin the Boot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gettin the Boot   Gettin the Boot Empty

Back to top Go down

Gettin the Boot
Page 1 of 1