Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Staying in tune?

Go down 
+12
bcbow1971
Big Sexy
JLH
Snivs
Camoed Assassin
The Guide
Dave
mibigbuckhunter
30pointbuck
mathewsguy
Robert
TheRomer
16 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Just wondering if everyone has been shooting them bows to keep in tune?

Ill have to admitt i hvent been shooting like i should Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 pm

I've had an Elbow injury that is just now healed up so my shooting will pick up from this point on
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:31 pm

I have been slacking off going to be shooting soon everyday
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:14 am

I've been shooting all through the off seas.
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:02 am

I generally shoot about 2 dozen shots a day during the off season from different distances, just to keep in tune with my equipment.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 am

Normally I shoot a lot of 3D during the summer but this summer has been very different. Have not got to shoot a 3D event and only have shot a few other times. Plan on picking up the arrow flinging the next two months.

My exquipment is all on. It is just a matter of selecting the right distance, holding the pin steady, and squeezing the release, while keeping the same form. AND practice helps make sure that happens...
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:54 am

Cant say I have been much better. Between work and family stuff it has been hard to find some time. The season is right around the corner so I guess I will have to make time to get out there and sling some arrows.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:22 pm

I haven't been shooting at all. Did shoot a couple weeks ago after getting new strings and cables on the bow and to try out the new Mayhems but nothing since. Like TG said the seasons is just around the corner so I need to start shooting atleast a couple times a week.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:24 pm

I have been slacking here also. I say to myself everyday I have to shoot and when I get home from work I end up getting into something else. I still need to buy arrows and a new release for my new set up. I just can't decide what tru-ball I want to get.
Back to top Go down
JLH

JLH

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 am

I shoot a bow almost everyday (no joke)

Wether it's a couple arrows or an hour long session...I'll admit it...I have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 am

Shooting just about every night, just a few arrows off of our deck.. Went to a 3d tourney this weekend. Go for the practice, nbot the score. Shot half the coarse with Destroyer, the other half with my recurve. Me and my 8 yr old had fun.
Back to top Go down
bcbow1971

bcbow1971

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Robert wrote:
I've had an Elbow injury that is just now healed up so my shooting will pick up from this point on

Hey Robert have you looked at the RIPSHOT? I use it and liked it so much I goy on the Prostaff. I used it at the R100 in Wabash and had lots of interest in it. I have a bad shoulder and it helps even more with elbow and wrist injuries. I got a buddy near me using mine after surgery till he orderd his own. He could hardly pull his new Z7 back until the RipShot, now he is shotting a lot and getting ready for opening day in just over a month!!

http://riparchery.com/

Brian
Back to top Go down
bcbow1971

bcbow1971

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Forgot to add my 2 coins about the actual post:

I shoot all year long. If weather is too rough I try and just shoot in my garage at 11 yards to keep my form, muscle memory and practice proper form.

Average of 500+ arrows a week
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 pm

I have really been slacking off, its been a hectic summer with the move and all. Can't make up for lost time, but I'm gonna try!
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:19 am

I'll have to admit I've been slacking too.I'll be breaking out the Mathews soon.
Back to top Go down
labtech8

labtech8

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: staying in tune   Staying in tune? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 pm

I try to shoot at least every other day during the week and a 3d shoot sometime during the wekend if I'm off work
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Put the broadheads on yesterday tuned them and am ready to roll.
Back to top Go down
recon33alpha

recon33alpha

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:12 am

I havent shot all summer. I'll be getting my setup out and look over and start shooting here soon.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 pm

recon33alpha wrote:
I havent shot all summer. I'll be getting my setup out and look over and start shooting here soon.

Your not the only one. I am right there with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staying in tune? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in tune?   Staying in tune? Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying in tune?
Page 1 of 1