Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR

Go down 
+7
Robert
HuntRed79
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
Mark
Dave
Snivs
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Snivs

Snivs

Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR Empty
PostSubject: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:52 pm

The verdict is: The Moultrie D55IR is well worth the money. We bought them on sale at BassPro for $99 and some change. The first 2 weeks we did not capture very many photos. 1st camera we had 6 photos and the 2nd camera was like 27 photos for a week. The photos that were captured were average photos. We felt that the cameras should have been capturing more activity then they were and if this is it these cameras are being sent back. We decided to pull a different model camera from a location that we were getting 300+ photos. Tommy put a D55IR camera out on another property and captured over 300 photos, so things were looking brighter. We checked the D55IR this weekend after letting it set for 2 weeks and we had 920 photos with maybe a hand full of bogus shots. The night shots are very bright and have not captured good details. End result I could not be happier with the purchase of these cameras for the money. They are not the best and surely are not the worst. If anyone is looking for a great reliable camera for a great price. I have to say this is it. See below, a few photos from the last pull and you will see for yourself. Location plays a big role in the amount of photos you capture. Happy Trail Cameraing to all.

Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR PICT0914
Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR PICT0731
Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR PICT0183
Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR PICT0742
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Thanks for the review... Gotta love the price. Looks like you got some cool pics!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:20 pm

I got a couple myself and found they are a great value.......... for $99 it's worth it

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Ya for the money you can't beat these cameras.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Awesome picts.
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Nice pics, I have 3 Moultries and get some nice pics from them as well.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Good deal
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:19 am

Cool pics
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Yeah these things are nice. I had mine over a water hole for two weeks and had over 300 pics. I will get some pics up later once things slow down.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Nice cams.I may have to get one for a second cam.
Back to top Go down
BLS131

BLS131

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

I PURCHASED THIS CAMERA AND I LOVE IT. IT GIVES GREAT PICS IN THE DAY AND THE NIGHT AND THE DEER DONT SEEM TO SPOOKED WHEN AROUND THE CAMERA. GREAT PRICE GREAT PICS JUST A GREAT CAMERA[img]Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR 01210[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR   Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR Empty

Back to top Go down

Product Field Tested Moultrie D55IR
Page 1 of 1