Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Moose Tales 2009

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MOOSE

MOOSE

Moose Tales 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Moose Tales 2009   Moose Tales 2009 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:22 am

Well everybody after an exhausting week of school I'm heading home this afternoon and kicking off my turkey season. Actually the evening is when my parents and neighbors have been seeing the most turkeys on our land so hopefully it'll work out well for me. If not, I'll settle with a Birthday gobbler on Saturday morning!!! Wouldn't that be a heck of a present??? Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Moose Tales 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose Tales 2009   Moose Tales 2009 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:05 am

Good luck my fellow Mossberg brother. Hope you pull the trigger!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Moose Tales 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose Tales 2009   Moose Tales 2009 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:31 am

Go get em Moose.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

Moose Tales 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose Tales 2009   Moose Tales 2009 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:21 am

Well my opening weekend started off pretty slow but compared to my previous two seasons of turkey hunting it was great lol. The worst part was the wind, 20-30 mph all day. Friday evening was pretty slow. We had been having a gobbler come through my land at home in the evening so with not a lot of time, I decided to just go see if I could get lucky and intercept him, with no luck. Saturday morning (my birthday) I got to the land I was hunting really early and set up my blind. I noticed another truck pulling into the neighboring land and that idiot called pretty much non-stop from first light until about 9 when he left. I did see two hens though and they in the neighboring field about 60 yards away. Hoping a gobbler would follow but no such luck. Saturday evening, slow again. Wind finally died down but it was close to dark. All together it was a very enjoyable hunt though. Anytime you can get out away from everything it's a good day!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Moose Tales 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose Tales 2009   Moose Tales 2009 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Thanks for the update Moose... I hope you make it out again soon...
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Moose Tales 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose Tales 2009   Moose Tales 2009 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
mrakai

Moose Tales 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose Tales 2009   Moose Tales 2009 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Thank you very much! I hope you continue!
Best regard!
---
Offshore Corporation Formation
no credit check loans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moose Tales 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose Tales 2009   Moose Tales 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moose Tales 2009
Page 1 of 1