Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Day two in the books

Go down 
+5
dkoutdoors
Dave
Tall Tine
JackHammer
Robert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Day two in the books Empty
PostSubject: Day two in the books   Day two in the books EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:35 am

Well Day two ended just like day one. Saw a couple of birds but nothing even close to shooting range. Today was a long one for sure. I hunted for about 10 hours and the afternoon got a little bit warm on me. I took today off to recover a little. Hunted about 19 hours in two days and wore myself out. I'll be back at it here soon
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: Day two in the books   Day two in the books EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:37 am

Great job on seeing the birds. Good luck .
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Day two in the books   Day two in the books EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:41 am

Keep at it big guy! You will get one!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Day two in the books   Day two in the books EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 am

Keep at it Robert and I am sure you will get a nice one... Glad you are taking it easy... gotta do that every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Day two in the books   Day two in the books EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:27 pm

you will git r done
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Day two in the books   Day two in the books EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Good luck when you get back out, ive hunted hard the last three days to hear and see nothing its been hard to hunt the public land the spots im use to going, have already had hunters there the woods are full of them. can imagine what the weekend is going to be like. so im not even going to hunt this weekend
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Day two in the books   Day two in the books EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:44 pm

it's been tough down here so far.....I'm gonna call a buddy see if we can go over there

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Day two in the books   Day two in the books EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:52 am

Yeah,it's been tough down here too...I was thinking about hitting the HNF,but I think it would better to wait until next week,most of the people should be out by then...Hope things get going for you...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Day two in the books   Day two in the books EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:24 am

good luck...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day two in the books   Day two in the books Empty

Back to top Go down

Day two in the books
Page 1 of 1