Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Gun opener tomorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Gun opener tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Gun opener tomorrow   Gun opener tomorrow EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Good luck to all whos gun opener is tomorrow.

got the gun ready to go, now lets see him walk just out of bow range Twisted Evil

found out that the farmer is going to be working in the fields all weekend so may just be a wash out for me on the opener Mad
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Gun opener tomorrow   Gun opener tomorrow EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Good luck Mike, Be safe.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Gun opener tomorrow   Gun opener tomorrow EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Yea,same to you Mike.It's been a rough bow season for me(passed on a few little yearlings,little bucks and knot heads so far,seen a couple nice ones way out there).I did see a great 10 pointer tonight while bow hunting.I hope he comes around in the morning,he'll be going down with my new ML.He's been sighted a few days earlier in the week,so I'm hoping.Gonna try a tinks 69 buck bomb and see if that helps any LOL.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Gun opener tomorrow   Gun opener tomorrow EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:54 pm

LawCoBowhunter wrote:
Yea,same to you Mike.It's been a rough bow season for me(passed on a few little yearlings,little bucks and knot heads so far,seen a couple nice ones way out there).I did see a great 10 pointer tonight while bow hunting.I hope he comes around in the morning,he'll be going down with my new ML.He's been sighted a few days earlier in the week,so I'm hoping.Gonna try a tinks 69 buck bomb and see if that helps any LOL.

Good Luck Darin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun opener tomorrow   Gun opener tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Gun opener tomorrow
Page 1 of 1