Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Does anyone else have bad days on mondays?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

Does anyone else have bad days on mondays? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone else have bad days on mondays?   Does anyone else have bad days on mondays? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:22 pm

I always hear people say how every monday they have a bad day. Its not so true to me cause i can have a bad day anytime of the week. I also dont let it get to me if i have a bad day.

Reason i ask is because today, being monday, had to be the worst day of my life, seemed like everything went wrong, lol. Locked the keyes in my truck, Got the tractor stuck BIG TIME!!!! and dad wasnt happy, Also learned a lesson the hard way with a construction job and have to pay for water damage since it rained like crazy and didnt get the roof covered in time Sad Sad Embarassed You guys dont want to know the amount of damage Embarassed Embarassed The lesson i learned is to carry insurance incase of being in this situation.But im not gonna sit and cry about it so I just have to get over it and keep a good attitude Very Happy

Anyone else have one of these days?
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have bad days on mondays?   Does anyone else have bad days on mondays? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:38 pm

That is a rough one big guy... I think everybody has those days
... Things can only get better though!!!
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have bad days on mondays?   Does anyone else have bad days on mondays? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:45 pm

MOOSE wrote:
That is a rough one big guy... I think everybody has those days
... Things can only get better though!!!

I know Moose, Thanks for the encouragement, but im not the type to sit around and complain or get all depressed i just accept what life has to throw at me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have bad days on mondays?   Does anyone else have bad days on mondays? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Sorry to hear about the bad day. I have been there...maybe more than not LOL. But gota work through it. Only can go up from there!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have bad days on mondays?   Does anyone else have bad days on mondays? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Jeremy... Keep your head up. Even on your roughest days you have to remember how blessed you are... Be thankful for your skills and abilities that allow you to work and be thankful that you are smart enough to learn lessons. Look at the bright side... you learned the value of he need for insurance. It can always be worse.

Not to down play your bad day though... find proper ways to deal with your stress, like it sounds like you are. Hope the rest of the week goes better for you and remember we are all hear to lend an ear when you need to unload/

God Bless,
Dave
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have bad days on mondays?   Does anyone else have bad days on mondays? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:02 pm

That is a pretty bad day but like you said you can't sit on it. I hope tomorrow is just as good as today was bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else have bad days on mondays?   Does anyone else have bad days on mondays? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else have bad days on mondays?
Page 1 of 1