Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

What deer shows is everyone going to?

Go down 
+5
mitch coleman
30pointbuck
Mark
Snivs
HuntRed79
9 posters
AuthorMessage
HuntRed79

What deer shows is everyone going to? Empty
PostSubject: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 pm

I was just wondering what deer shows everyone will be going to this year?
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:38 pm

As of right now I will be in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Ohio. It would be great to get a chance to meet some of the members at the shows and put a face to the names.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:47 pm

I will be attending a local NRA Great American Hunting Show on Jan 28th-30th at the Carroll Co. Ag Center in MD, and in Feb I will be attending the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg PA. It is during the week of the 5th-13th. There will be some other small shows around the area that I may attend also throughout the year. Harrisburg is a definite. Hope to see some of you there.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:22 pm

the ATA & Indiana for sure, maybe Ohio...... would like to goto Harrisburg someday

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Not sure here yet.
Back to top Go down
mitch coleman

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:15 am

Ohio and Pa for me
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:24 pm

ATA and Indy for me. Gotta shed hunt my home ground and can't be out galivantin around the country side, however I too would love to attend Harrisburg someday.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 pm

ATA and Indy for me as well. I need to shed hunt Fullruts home ground too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Same as Snivs the NRA show and the Harrisburg show. When are you going to Harrisburg Mitch?
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:33 am

I'd like to make it to the Harrisburg show one of these years. I never been to it.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:58 pm

wacker wrote:
I'd like to make it to the Harrisburg show one of these years. I never been to it.

You should deffinitely try to make it. It's a great show and it gets bigger and better every year.
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
You should deffinitely try to make it. It's a great show and it gets bigger and better every year.

I have the time this year, I'll have to see if any of my buddies are heading there.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Well the local NRA show was last weekend. Don, Tommy, and I went together. It was a great time. We spent hours talking with Larry Weishuhn. If you every get a chance to talk with Larry, do it. He is a genuine guy.

This weekend starts the Harrisburg PA show. Don and Tommy are heading up today. I will be heading up tomorrow as for today is my sons 8th b-day. Is anyone else heading to the show? I am also going to try and go next sunday. You can sometimes get better deals so they don't have to pack up all of the 2010 models.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What deer shows is everyone going to?   What deer shows is everyone going to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What deer shows is everyone going to?
Page 1 of 1