Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Kentucky Rifle Success

Go down 
+5
oregonzach
Dave
30pointbuck
Robert
fullrut
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fullrut

Kentucky Rifle Success Empty
PostSubject: Kentucky Rifle Success   Kentucky Rifle Success EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Myself, my dad, Haymaker and our buddy Billy just got back from a rifle hunt in Kentucky at Lake Barkley State Park. We stayed at the beautiful resort at the park and had a great time. All in all we saw 11 deer from the stand and killed 5. Me, dad and Haymaker killed a doe a peice and Billy killed 2 small bucks. The area we hunted was just accross the road from Knight and Hales high fenced hunting enclosure. We also met the guy who invented and owns Trophy Rock. A great time was had by all and we can't wait to get back to Kentucky and hunt again.
Kentucky Rifle Success IMG_5736
Kentucky Rifle Success IMG_5765
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Rifle Success   Kentucky Rifle Success EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 am

That looks to be a great trip
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Rifle Success   Kentucky Rifle Success EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:00 am

wow that is awesome, great picts. congrats.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Rifle Success   Kentucky Rifle Success EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:07 am

Glad you guys had a good time...
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Rifle Success   Kentucky Rifle Success EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Awesome! Nice job extending your season!
Back to top Go down
Haymaker

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Rifle Success   Kentucky Rifle Success EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 am

It was a fun trip with the guys. Its always nice getting to hunt new country and use different weapons. Bringing one home is just icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Rifle Success   Kentucky Rifle Success EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:39 am

Sounds like you all had fun. I spent some time down in Ky myself this year with Volway and it was slow. Did get to take a doe and saw 1 good buck. I will be back next yearto try again. Hopefully smoke a bird or 2 this spring also.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Rifle Success   Kentucky Rifle Success EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 am

Congrats. That is awesome and sounds like some well spent time with family and friends.
Back to top Go down
mitch coleman

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Rifle Success   Kentucky Rifle Success EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm

congrats sounds like a good trip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky Rifle Success   Kentucky Rifle Success Empty

Back to top Go down

Kentucky Rifle Success
Page 1 of 1