Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Big Oaks Success

Go down 
+8
oregonzach
NY DeerSlayer
Mark
TheRomer
Dave
Robert
30pointbuck
fullrut
12 posters
AuthorMessage
fullrut

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:54 pm

I was lucky enough to get invited to Big Oaks by my good friend bbd-in-nv, MARK, for the 7th of November. I knew if I could get the right area I could kill a good one. Well lucky enough we got a great area that I knew well. Thanks to some advice from THROBACK I settled in to a great spot well before daylight. Before the sun had even risen I had shot a nice 12pt. and doe on the ground with my new .358wssm. The buck has a green score of 147" and I couldn't be happier. Thanks Mark and DALE.
Big Oaks Success IMG_5688
Back to top Go down
fullrut

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 pm

I would also like to thank my good friend ROBERT for being there for me in this challenging season. Robert, I really appreciate all of the support you have given me. I couldn't have taken this buck without your support and friendship. THANKS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:09 pm

That is a brute, Awesome Buck. Congrats. cheers
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm

What a great mature buck Chris. Again you show us all how it's done. Not only do you take a great mature buck but you do it on a public draw hunt.

Going into Big Oaks blindly and taking a buck like this just shows how good a hunter Chris really is. But for those that don't know him, he's an even better person and I'm proud of him.

Congrats again Friend!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Wow, Congrats again Chris on another great trophy. You are truley a Master at Big Oaks. You should start offering your services as a guide Very Happy . I am very happy for you. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of your season goes. Thanks for posting the pics!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Another Great Buck Chris, Congrats Buddy
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Congrats Chris...Great Big Oaks buck!!!!! you the man

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
NY DeerSlayer

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:59 am

Congratulations! Finally someone put up some antlers. Hopefully just the start.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Wow, another brute down. Fantastic buck Chris! The big buck master does it again!
Back to top Go down
mitch coleman

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:41 am

Congrats bud he is going to look good on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Congrats. Thats a nice buck.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Congrats on harvesting a beautiful buck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Oaks Success Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Oaks Success   Big Oaks Success Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Oaks Success
Page 1 of 1