Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Got My Official Score Last Night...

Go down 
+13
fullrut
Robert
oregonzach
Snivs
TheRomer
Haymaker
HuntRed79
Mark
Camoed Assassin
30pointbuck
Dave
volway
switchbackBBD16
17 posters
AuthorMessage
switchbackBBD16

Got My Official Score Last Night... Empty
PostSubject: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Well...last night was the moment I had been waiting for since Oct. 29th, when I arrowed the buck of a lifetime. I've already posted pics of the deer after the kill and the told the story, but wanted to share some scores and a couple of new photos.

After seeing 6 abnormal points contributing to a little over over 20 inches of deductions (if being scored as a typical deer), the scorer quickly decided that the deer would score better as a non-typical buck. Scored as a non-typical deer, he would only have 4 0/8" of deductions.

He end up with a net score of 187 0/8" Non-typical B&C and had a overall gross score of 191 0/8" Non-typical B&C. His net score met the 185" minimum for the Boone Crocket Award for a non-typical deer. I also entered him into the Pope & Young and Hoosier Record Buck books. I can now die a happy man...

Got My Official Score Last Night... DSC01080
Got My Official Score Last Night... DSC01084
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:29 pm

HELL of a deer buddy,did you get him with bow or gun? If bow you need to put him in the B&C book!

CONGRATS AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:40 pm

volway wrote:
did you get him with bow or gun? If bow you need to put him in the B&C book!

He got him with his BOW...

That is one stud of a deer. I still cant believe how big his body was when I saw him hanging in your Dads barn. Can't wait to see the mount when you get it back. Congrats again Ryan. Now we need to get Jack one like him.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Very nice Buck.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:48 am

Sweet. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Congrats thats a great buck!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Congrats on an incredible buck and getting in both books!
Back to top Go down
Haymaker

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:09 pm

That is an absolutely beautiful rack! Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Haymaker wrote:
That is an absolutely beautiful rack! Congratulations.

X2,that is going to be hard to top that one. Great Buck. Congrats to ya
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 am

Thanks for sharing and congrats to you.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:58 pm

Let me wipe the drool off of my keyboard, and well. Uh-huh. I'm from the Pope and Young verification department, I need you to PM me the EXACT location you took him, including which tree you were in, which way your stand was facing, what time of day it was, and anything else that someone planning on hunting that spot would need to know. afro
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 am

Congrats on a great deer. What a brute
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:11 pm

AWesome deer, congrats.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 am

Great deer!!! One question though. What made him non typical?
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:19 am

Nevermind
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:47 am

Great looking deer !!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Nice deer. Wish I could get one that big.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:53 am

good looking deer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got My Official Score Last Night...   Got My Official Score Last Night... Empty

Back to top Go down

Got My Official Score Last Night...
Page 1 of 1