Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

craziest thing you ever shot with your bow

Go down 
+7
Indiana_buck_buster
buckbuster217
Robert
30pointbuck
oregonzach
Bowhunter83
Justintohunting
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

craziest thing you ever shot with your bow Empty
PostSubject: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:46 pm

I have shot the neighbors metal shed and the other night when i was practicing there was a locust fly on the target and i smoked him at 20 yds.. I was gonna take a pic but there was nothing left of him..
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Shot a bird once it flew off and died mid air 2 yards down, shot a rattlesnake posted in another part of this forum, and my dads pink lawn flamingos, getting ready for turkey season. thats a whole nother story
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Strangest thing shot with a bow...I've nailed a goose, a pheasant, a raccoon, missed a fox Sad Shooting a squirrle with my recurve was a good feeling though!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:57 pm

My air condition unit. Was an expensive missed target bag.

Last edited by 30pointbuck on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 am

On purpose it would be a goose. On accident it would be the neighbors fence
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:07 am

On purpose would be a coon and accidentally it would be my garage, my wife shot one through the window of our garage when she was learning to use a relaese!
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 am

A double robin hood. I was trying so does that count. The first was by accident but the second took 5 shots at 20 yards.

craziest thing you ever shot with your bow 1308030722
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:04 am

Indiana_buck_buster wrote:
A double robin hood. I was trying so does that count. The first was by accident but the second took 5 shots at 20 yards.

craziest thing you ever shot with your bow 1308030722

okay you win... thats pretty cool and looks like it might get a little expensive. lol!
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Old arrows
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Never really hit another on accident other than a tree or two..... squirrels probably the best I was trying to hit

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
DaveC

DaveC

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:15 pm

I was 14 and bored in the treestand with my Whitetail II. I had a small limb beside me and hadn't seen a thing all day. I took out my knive and whittled out the best looking oak arrow you've ever seen, minus the vanes lol. 2 hrs later I got REALLY bored and decided to shoot it out of my bow. Long story short, I ripped the cheapo flipper rest off my bow, string came off the wheels and the "arrow" exploded into a million pieces. My dad came by at dark to get me and saw what was left of my bow ......talk about a LONG ride home LOL. To this day I still don't know why I did it, but it seemed like the thing to do at the time. Kids........
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

DaveC wrote:
I was 14 and bored in the treestand with my Whitetail II. I had a small limb beside me and hadn't seen a thing all day. I took out my knive and whittled out the best looking oak arrow you've ever seen, minus the vanes lol. 2 hrs later I got REALLY bored and decided to shoot it out of my bow. Long story short, I ripped the cheapo flipper rest off my bow, string came off the wheels and the "arrow" exploded into a million pieces. My dad came by at dark to get me and saw what was left of my bow ......talk about a LONG ride home LOL. To this day I still don't know why I did it, but it seemed like the thing to do at the time. Kids........

And I'm sure there was a good lesson learned there too!!!! lol, the things we do in our youth is amazing
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 am

I wacked catfish feeding on the surface during a May fly hatch in the river. You could hear them sucking air for quite a distance. I never seen them feed like that before.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:01 pm

that sounds like fun lol
Back to top Go down
boneheadz

boneheadz

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:53 am

Years ago, I just got a new release, as I was pulling my bow back it went off shot the neighbors new house, that was like 80 or 90 yards behind my house. I went back there to get my arrow (which was stuck in his siding) he came out......well like a hour and half later I finally left and went back home carrying a armful of Jehovah witness propaganda!
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:30 am

So are u a member now? Haha I bet that was an enjoyable conversation.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 pm

lol! keep em going guys,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: craziest thing you ever shot with your bow   craziest thing you ever shot with your bow Empty

Back to top Go down

craziest thing you ever shot with your bow
Page 1 of 1