Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Whitetail body language

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Whitetail body language Empty
PostSubject: Whitetail body language   Whitetail body language EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:43 pm

What have you learned from watching deer body language.. I like to see them flickering their tail.. it lets me know they are calm and not spooky.. I hate the stomp,lol, but it doesnt always mean your busted.. I ve had a doe stomp at me for what seemed like 10 minutes.. I stayed a still as i could, she finally just put her head down and went back to eating acorns.. Never looked up at me again.. Share your experinces and what you`ve figured out..
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail body language   Whitetail body language EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Ya i don't like the stare and stomp makes em seem flighty.
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail body language   Whitetail body language EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:08 pm

I don't like when they start doing the head weave, its means to me that they have seen something (you) and are trying to figure out what it is.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail body language   Whitetail body language EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:11 pm

i hate it when they are coming down a trail right to you and next thing you know the neighbors cat spooks them off. why would a 130+ pound animal be afraid of a damn cat come on. Happened to me last year. It was a big doe that i had on my hit list but oh well atleast it wasnt some 200" monster.
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail body language   Whitetail body language EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Was watching a 170"+ tonight in the beans. He saw me at 50yds and stared at me for 25 minutes and never moved a muscle. What a sight to see. Darkness moved in and I left.
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail body language   Whitetail body language EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:29 pm

I'm guessing he is on the hit list.
Back to top Go down
fullrut

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail body language   Whitetail body language EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:00 pm

He sure is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail body language   Whitetail body language Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitetail body language
Page 1 of 1