Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

we had a great night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

we had a great night Empty
PostSubject: we had a great night   we had a great night EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:25 pm

Well we've been shooting a lot more as a family and each Friday seems to be a set in stone date for all of us shooting. Went up to Gander tonight to shoot for a bit and everyone was really dialed in. We've been working on Nikolai's form and he has really come along and we've been working Andrea's draw weight up and she's on 40 pounds now and climbing. The new Ultratec will only go down to 48 so she is dedicated to getting there. Here arrows are starting to smoke down to the target. My new AM32 is shooting 2 inch groups all day long. I've got mine Doinker stab, the Spot Hogg sight and a trophy taker rest and it is really dialed in. I had one group of six arrows that were all touching each other. My confidence is really improving each time I take this bow out. More importantly I was with my family and loving every second of it. Forgot my camera but took a few shots with the phone. Hope you enjoy them:

we had a great night Aanew1
we had a great night Aanew2
we had a great night Aanew3

One of those arrow groups:

we had a great night Arrowgroup

Last edited by Robert on Fri May 01, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: we had a great night   we had a great night EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:30 pm

That's pretty cool. It is nice that you and the whole family can hang out and shoot together.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: we had a great night   we had a great night EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Nothing like shooting the bow at the range.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: we had a great night   we had a great night EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:50 pm

looks like a greeat time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we had a great night   we had a great night Empty

Back to top Go down

we had a great night
Page 1 of 1