Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

bought my tags today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

bought my tags today Empty
PostSubject: bought my tags today   bought my tags today EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:31 pm

I bought some of my archery tags for the season.. For 19$ here in MO you get two any deer tags and two turkey tags if your a resident.... i am gonna buy an anterless tag also so i dont have to use up my any deer on a doe... Im getting pumped seasons almost here cheers
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: bought my tags today   bought my tags today EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 pm

I will be getting my real soon, our early season antllerless tags are 15 dollars apiece, and an either sex tag is 24 dollars, I will start out with one of both.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: bought my tags today   bought my tags today EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:49 pm

dang, our antlerless is $7. we can shoot 2 bucks but one before rifle season and one after
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: bought my tags today   bought my tags today EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:15 pm

we can only shoot one buck per year, tag it on an either sex tag, in my area you can buy 4 of these, they are good all season and any means of harvest, the early antlerless are good till the last day of gun season and you can buy 2 of them for a total of 6 deer but only one buck, I usually shoot 2 does to donate to the hunters feeding the hungry program, one for the freezer and hopefully a buck.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: bought my tags today   bought my tags today EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:22 pm

ohh we have to buy seperate rifle tags which is another 19 and in my county we can only fill one anterless deer with a rifle.. other counties in MO have unlimited anterless.. If a person is good they can shoot a buck before rifle season with a bow, a buck with a rifle, and then another buck with a bow after rifle season..We have point restriction .. the buck has to have at least 4 points on one side to be legal..
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: bought my tags today   bought my tags today EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:26 am

here in Indiana we have to buy new tags for each season archery, firearm, and muzzelloader, allowed 1 buck and in my county it was 3 does last year, but the county next to mine is 7 does im pretty sure i hunt that county as well so it will depend on how mant tags i can afford to buy on how many deer I will end up taking
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: bought my tags today   bought my tags today EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:50 am

i'll be buying mine shortly also. My county has 8 as the limit since half the county is considered urban.
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: bought my tags today   bought my tags today EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:07 am

our county is pretty much rural connersville is the biggest town we have in our county.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bought my tags today   bought my tags today Empty

Back to top Go down

bought my tags today
Page 1 of 1