Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Bought a bow today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kkleve

kkleve

Bought a bow today Empty
PostSubject: Bought a bow today   Bought a bow today EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:56 pm

I just bought a Bowtech 101st airborne, cant wait until it gets here and to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Bought a bow today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought a bow today   Bought a bow today EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:01 am

i figured you did because i saw your darkhorse bear in the trading post...Hope you like it..let us know
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

Bought a bow today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought a bow today   Bought a bow today EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:08 am

i will keep you guys updated, i will post pics of if as well.
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

Bought a bow today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought a bow today   Bought a bow today EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Bought a bow today 101airborne31

She is on her way now i cant wait to get it, and put my accessories on it. gotta love the testarrosa finish
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Bought a bow today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought a bow today   Bought a bow today EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:34 am

nice all blacked out bow.. I have black 50lbs limbs for my dreamseason if i want to make it all blacked out, but i like the groups with the camo 60lb llimbs..The cams are cool color with the string
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

Bought a bow today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought a bow today   Bought a bow today EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:25 am

Great looking bow!!! congrats !! looking forward to the pics when ya get it all decked out
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

Bought a bow today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought a bow today   Bought a bow today EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:58 pm

i bought a blacked out bow last year and fell in love with the look, and i cant wait to get a new sight thats black as well and possibly a quiver with a carbon fiber finish. i cant wait until it gets here im ready to shoot it. It is the longest ata bow i have ever owned its 36 some inches ata so idk how it will do in a blind yet, guess i will have to find out before i hunt from a blind.
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

Bought a bow today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought a bow today   Bought a bow today EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 am

well guys, she is finally here, my mom just picked it up at the post office, since i had to be at work. shootin it tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bought a bow today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought a bow today   Bought a bow today Empty

Back to top Go down

Bought a bow today
Page 1 of 1