Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

a surprise party for Dave

Go down 
+5
Mike
JackHammer
shehuntsva
Joe
Robert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

a surprise party for Dave Empty
PostSubject: a surprise party for Dave   a surprise party for Dave EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Well I wasn't able to say anything on here since Dave is on here as much as anyone but Dave's wife through a surprise 30th birthday party for him to day. My family and I drove up to be a part of it and it was a great time. There was a large turn out and a lot of family and friends had a great time. Dave is turning 30 next week and the party was a big hit. Hope you enjoyed your party buddy. here are a few pics I took today.

a surprise party for Dave Dave1
a surprise party for Dave Dave2
a surprise party for Dave Dave3
a surprise party for Dave Dave4
a surprise party for Dave Dave5
a surprise party for Dave Dave6
a surprise party for Dave Dave7
a surprise party for Dave Dave8
a surprise party for Dave Dave9
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: a surprise party for Dave   a surprise party for Dave EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Looks like a fun time.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: a surprise party for Dave   a surprise party for Dave EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Looks like everyone had a great time. Early Birthday Wishes are sent to Dave!! Surprise birthday parties are the best.
Back to top Go down
JackHammer

JackHammer

PostSubject: Re: a surprise party for Dave   a surprise party for Dave EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:23 am

It was a great time. Thanks for making the trip with the family Robert, it ment alot to Dave. For everyone else Robert is pretty good at Kornhole since he just played for the first time, or that is what he said! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: a surprise party for Dave   a surprise party for Dave EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:28 am

Happy Birthday Dave! Did you pick up Little Tykes as a new bow sponsor? LOL I don't know about deer, but you can probably put a dent in the fly population around the house with it!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: a surprise party for Dave   a surprise party for Dave EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:47 am

Happy Birthday Dave...looks like a good time

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: a surprise party for Dave   a surprise party for Dave EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:51 am

Looks like a good time. I love the cake
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: a surprise party for Dave   a surprise party for Dave EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:33 pm

looks like a great time was had
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: a surprise party for Dave   a surprise party for Dave EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:51 am

Too funny Mike...

It was a great time! A BIG THANKS to Alaina, my wife who put all the pieces in place to pull it off. She did tons of work, obviously behind the scences to be able to make the day work. The camo cake was awesome. She decorated it herself. The whole party had a hunting theme and about half of the guests were dressed in camo.

It was a huge suprise to see my parents. They are from PA and about 11 hours away. I think it was 2 Christmas's ago since they were last out. They came out a couple days before and stayed with my in-laws to help Alaina with all the decorations and food.

A big thanks also to Robert, Andrea and Nikolai for taking time out of their busy Saturday to share part of the day with me. It was great to see them there. My buddy Jack and his family also rushed back from an event in Fort Wayne to make it there. Thanks to everyone involved. It was a special day that I will never forget!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a surprise party for Dave   a surprise party for Dave Empty

Back to top Go down

a surprise party for Dave
Page 1 of 1