Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Scents that make sense.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

Scents that make sense. Empty
PostSubject: Scents that make sense.   Scents that make sense. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Well my good friend of mine, Donavan Clary, has stared up a deer scent company and i'm doing what I can to help it get going. It's called DKM Scents Inc. He is based locally out of Oklahoma. We've done some extensive research and testing and no joke this stuff is amazing and works. Seen results every time out and it's only getting better as the rut aporoaches. He bottles and does everything himself. And the nice thing is unlike some of the other companies out there that ship to stores and what not and the stuff sits on the shelves for months or sometimes even a year. Everything is bottled and ships within 24 hours.
It's one deer one bottle, never frozen, blended, or diluted. Offering Doe, doe estrus, inferior buck, dominant buck, and rutting buck. He charges 20 dollars for 2oz plus shipping, and we all know that the good stuff runs as much if not more alot of the time. Check out our facebook group and see what you think. DKM Scents: scents that make sense.
IF your interested please contact me through email, or get us on the facebook page with questions or orders. Thanks everyone for looking and look forward to your buisness.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Scents that make sense.   Scents that make sense. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:01 pm

you got a link to info on it.....
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Scents that make sense.   Scents that make sense. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:54 pm

For right now, just the stuff on facebook, were working on getting some more info up, But here is face book link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299881926690199/ , I'll see if I can get more info
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Scents that make sense.   Scents that make sense. EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:04 pm

Well just got off the phone with my friend, and he has agreed to to give everyone 20% off of their first order, that makes this high quality pee $16! All you have to do is tell em whitetail affliction sent ya! This is a limited time offer, so hurry and get your orders in now as this will put it in short supply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scents that make sense.   Scents that make sense. Empty

Back to top Go down

Scents that make sense.
Page 1 of 1