Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Question for the members

Go down 
+7
Darius
Tall Tine
bowhuntr22
oaktree
PSE32
Joe
Robert
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Question for the members Empty
PostSubject: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:50 am

One of our original idea's when we built the site was to at some point have a newsletter. This would cover in news about the site and also have some infomatative articles in it. We'd deliver it via email link to you. Would like to get a feel for how the Whitetail Affliction community feels about this and what they would like to see in it. You can post on hear or send me a PM. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:50 pm

No brainer for me.... would love it.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:14 pm

I think that would be great. Maybe include notification of new articles and contests going on..?
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:12 pm

don't really need it,why because I check in every day or two as is and chances are the same thing has all ready been posted.Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:39 pm

oaktree wrote:
don't really need it,why because I check in every day or two as is and chances are the same thing has all ready been posted.Just my two cents.

A newsletter would allow us to provide even more information than we are now. Just quick how to stuff and important dates and contest
Back to top Go down
bowhuntr22

bowhuntr22

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:21 pm

i like the idea robert
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:24 pm

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe have a specific topic for each month that would be just in the newsletter.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:52 am

Sounds great to me. I am all for it
Back to top Go down
ron

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:19 am

HOW ABOUT THE OLE TIP OF THE WEEK! DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU, BUT I WILL TAKE ANY INFO THAT MAKES MY HUNT A BETTER EXPERENCE rendeer
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Sounds good Robert
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:34 am

I think a newsletter is a great idea. While I agree with oaktree that the majority of active members will not see a great benefit from the newsletter, I think it can be a great tool in new membership recruitment. It will be a nice snapshot that will be easily printable and circulatable. Members can hang it on Sportsmen Club boards, on plant bulletin boards, and anywhere else where it can catch someones eye to spread the message of the Affliction.

I also think it would be a great benefit to the older generation of hunters that are not as computer savy as the rest of us. They can still keep up with what is going on and maybe it will encourage some of that generation to get onto a computer and join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:09 am

Great Point Littleslink... I think something that can be printed out and passed around is a great idea. I also like the idea of the Tip of the week. Maybe put some sponser info on as well. I think a newsletter is something that would be a great tool for WTA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the members   Question for the members Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for the members
Page 1 of 1