Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

couple of new pics:

Go down 
+3
Dave
oregonzach
Tall Tine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

couple of new pics: Empty
PostSubject: couple of new pics:   couple of new pics: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Here is a couple of pics at the mineral site. The batteries were dead when I got there and the last picture was taken a week ago. I hate it when that happens.
couple of new pics: Picture007-1
couple of new pics: Picture019-1
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: couple of new pics:   couple of new pics: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Allright, can't wait to see what those knobs turn into!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: couple of new pics:   couple of new pics: EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Good pics! Thanks for sharing... Like my man Zach said, it will be fun to watch the antler growth!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: couple of new pics:   couple of new pics: EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:50 am

I sure do love trail camera pics
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: couple of new pics:   couple of new pics: EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:51 pm

Cool Jimmy, keep growing him for me! I am ordering a 140" 10 pointer for this year. Make sure he gets plenty of minerals!!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: couple of new pics:   couple of new pics: EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:14 pm

bullwinkle wrote:
Cool Jimmy, keep growing him for me! I am ordering a 140" 10 pointer for this year. Make sure he gets plenty of minerals!!

Once I get the cameras up at the other property I might be able to help you. haha
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: couple of new pics:   couple of new pics: EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:33 pm

velvet is growing quick I have a few that are to there ears and starting brow tines already I love videoing and taking still pics of bucks in velvet trail cams are essential in my arsenal, I got a guy and his kids walking on my property new who it was went to his house showed him the pic and asked him politely to please stay off my lease, he apologized so we will see.
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: couple of new pics:   couple of new pics: EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Nice pics!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: couple of new pics:   couple of new pics: Empty

Back to top Go down

couple of new pics:
Page 1 of 1